Sign in to follow this  
josalyn8

Motocross, atvs, and side by sides

Adding an motocross, atv, and side by side track would opend up great career opportunities. Such as, flag men to indicate when a rider has crashed and other riders too beware, farmers could also get paid to come and plow and water the track, buisness owners could buy tracks that farmers can build so the buisness ownere can get  money from all the race admission fees, riders can get sponsered by buisness owners to buy better gear or better bikes so thwy can go pro and the sponser would get there buissnes name out there. Not only would this allow more career opportunities but it would also allow a place for riders of everyone that owns a machine to hangout and load up their bikes and pack a cooler to keep there stanima up while riding..please consider this option for the game to extend to. Thank you

Edited by josalyn8
Spelling mistakes
  • Like 2

This should a thing for sure i'm not a track guy but i would use a atv a lot and having like mx, tt and flattrack would be cool and if theirs a system for season ice racing should be there too.

They should have a spot in the garage to put decals and numbers on dirtbikes, four-wheelers, and other vehicles! Having raced my dirtbike my whole life, I agree we need this!