Santoyo

What type of music are you expecting to see or want to see

Title says it all, what music are you expecting to see and what music do you want to see in the game. Since the dev team have stated that there will be actual real life music playing in the game from streams in the web. I personally would love to see some rap/hip-hop music playing from my In-Game car radio. I would also like to see some non English music for those who know another language other than English.

• Like 1

I wanna see Rap. But I have a feeling it won't be a variant of different Genre's. I honestly want West Coast and East Coast classics, Drill Music, Trap Music, Conscious Rap too. But I doubt that's gonna be in the game. 

Either way, I can just have spotify in the background while I got a glock on my hip. :)

• Like 1

What @Aetion said; I'll probably have Spotify running in the background but if the game adds player radio hosts then I might tune it just to listen to the radio host tell jokes and whatnot

• Like 1

I'm hoping for rock music, but I also hope there will be road trip songs (like 500 miles) especially if you're a truck driver :D 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jcdock said:

It would be cool if you could tune into online radio stations

I think this is probably what they will do since they don't have a budget to get rights to any real songs 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Frenchy said:

I think this is probably what they will do since they don't have a budget to get rights to any real songs 

If they do I might see if others are interested in getting an Identity themed station 

1 hour ago, jcdock said:

If they do I might see if others are interested in getting an Identity themed station 

I would make a spotify playlist just for my gang lol

2 minutes ago, BluePandaIta said:

I would like to have the freedom to choose music from a somekind of youtube player

That would be kinda cool, I know you will be able to watch youtube videos in the movie theater so playing music wouldn't be that much of a stretch 

3 minutes ago, jcdock said:

That would be kinda cool, I know you will be able to watch youtube videos in the movie theater so playing music wouldn't be that much of a stretch 

And since there will be player driven radio stations, this is kinda already confirmed

• Like 1

I have a dream that one day, every person would hear my custom music . . .  hardstyle ... i´d like to install subwoofer to my "rusted" car and stroll trough streets . . . 

Edited by Syym

We'll be listening to Sinatra, Dean Martin, and all the other greats in the clubhouse.

Embedding Spotify/Pandora streams inside the game would be amazing. Imagine radio stations in cars/ipods/whatever using your favorite channels!

Better be some Ed Sheeran or Mary J. Blige, some Game, some Jessie J, Adele, some College Drop-out Kanye records. P!nk is awesome, Build me up buttercup is a great song, hopefully my fav artist Locksmith will have some music in here.

• Like 1

I swear to god, christ or even fucking santa claus for all that matters.

If someone plays a piano classical, like Mozart 25 in 8. I will fucking hire them.

If someone plays a fucking piano classical in a way I like. I WILL hire them to be my personal fucking spotify/youtube.

Since I'm opening a Music Label I'm looking into a server radio station (in cars etc). I will have set up few (hundreds) songs and they will play in random order (sometimes it will be hours mixes, sometimes just playlists). Additionaly, if it's possible I will try to make few stations with different genres starting from Hip Hop and Rap, through House to Techno and Bigroom. Hoping for that to happen.

• Like 2

Nice topic,
Expecting to see nice Raggae tunes (really stoned tunes)
Would like to see some rap (hardcore rap)
and Metal really heavy metal

I think I read somewhere that there will be real life radio stations, as long as they have some Taylor Swift in there somewhere I will be happy :P

I think they will just add the average genres like rap/rock/pop etc but i'm probably just going to listen to a playlist in the background.