I've got three questions, which I have been wondering about the past few days. I have writen them down, and chosen to make one single thread to these questions, so I ain't making a whole bunch of threads. :P

Question 1:

How is payment gonna work? Is it like an app on your mobile, which's connected to your bank account, which can transfer money from one person to another - just like MobilePay, which we've got here in Denmark, or is it like paying with your creditcard in the store? And what if you just want's to give your friend some money, which isn't business related? Do you then have to withdraw the amount of money at an ATM, or can you transfer the money via the bank's website on your computer?

Question 2:

What about delivery of buses, trucks and/or other large vehicles? Will it be a transport company (or an NPC) which comes with the vehicle on a flatbed trailer, or do you have to pick up the vehicle by yourself?

Question 3:

What will happen when all apartments and houses is sold/rented out to players? What will new players have to do, if there isn't available houses/apartments?

Hey there @MikaFromDenmark,

1. So it will be more like you have either money on you to give to friends etc. and I believe it will be either you pay in cash or with a credit card.

2. You have to go and pick up such assets from the storage area they are at I believe.

3. Well Houses might be sold out/ rented out, but apartments are unlimited and so they have to resort to an apartment until one becomes free to buy.

The houses are on a first come first served basis.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MikaFromDenmark said:

Question 3:

What will happen when all apartments and houses is sold/rented out to players? What will new players have to do, if there isn't available houses/apartments?

Good question for 1 & 2

For the 3 : The houses may all be rented, but there will always be apartments for all the players. This is what was announced

@LuckyDuck Too fast ! :o

Edited by Cuuka
  • Like 1