Sign in to follow this  
robertsseu

Jewellery store, could it happen?

Hello guys, 

Basically in the identity overview it shows a jewellery store, i have asked many people but they do not know themselves, well i am sure no one really does tbh. 

What i am asking is do you think / know there will be jewellery stores available to you to do as a job? Like buy a store and sell it as a jewellery store. 

Also i was thinking if this was to happen it would not really be profitable or what do you guys think? Like selling watches etc.. and selling your girlfriends Pandoras, a great birthday present ;) 

• Like 2

I think that they'll probably have something like this where you own the store but a NPC handles the day to day. One downside would be that you would be a prime target for burglars. So as well as the hefty price of the initial inventory, you would have to spend a lot on security and insurance.

I'm sure that you'll be able to have a jewelry store just like people are going to have clothes, furniture, painting stores etc. I agree that you may have to hire at least one security guard and make sure you have an alarm system and theft deterrent for when you are closed.  

• Like 1