robertsseu

How much do YOU think drugs Illegal activity will be?

Hello guys so what i am just thinking is how much drugs are going to be and how is the whole concept going to work? Is it going to be like Arma 3 where you go to drug field, process then drug dealer? or a way different method. Also, Drugs are going to be good money isn't it as its Illegal activity, due to this there are gonna be many many drug dealers. Also other Illegal activity will be high too most likely, and there will be people doing Legal stuff to gain money. 

But what i am looking for is HOW will making / dealing drugs work.

And

How much will it differ from Legal business to Illegal Business 

1 hour ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

No body can answer that because the Dev's refuse to communicate with the community.

I guess the dev blogs, live streams and social media accounts are all illusions then.

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, facade said:

I guess the dev blogs, live streams and social media accounts are all illusions then.

someone is just upset about the last dev blog not being posted.

but on topic. one would imagine that the more drugs on the street the less they would cost. just like real life

Edited by DadOfMad

3 hours ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

No body can answer that because the Dev's refuse to communicate with the community.

What are you talking about?! LOL They have DISCUSSED this multiple times in different Q&A's on YouTube, Discord, and other places. Instead of making silly accusations, that are quite untrue, maybe you should do a little checking around the internet. Even on this forum here, as I'm sure it's been discussed, probably as much as the infamous "Will it be on console?" posts that kept popping up. If you own your own farm land then you can grow your own drugs, or you can find a plot, big enough in the wilderness, and hope no one comes along to take your stash while you wait for it to grow. There will be ways of making Meth in a mobile home or something in that sense, you have to park while your cookin' it up though.

Can't be moving around the map and cooking Meth, unfortunately. I'm sure there will be ways of making all kinds of drugs. As far as HOW you make money, with your drugs after you get them ready for sale. They haven't delved too much into detail on anything yet. But I'd imagine you have to harvest your crop, process it to a marketable form, then make you illegal sale. But like any illegal activity, there will be law enforcement out there that can ruin your venture, and poop on your plan. There is a twitch channel that they have and do go on constantly, I'm sure they'll humor questions there as well. All we can do is hope that things come together smoothly. 

• Like 4

One way is you can have flower pots in your house and grow small time weed in them. That's probably what I will do on the side to make some extra money, whether the mayor decides it's legal or not :D

10 minutes ago, Jakeyninja said:

One way is you can have flower pots in your house and grow small time weed in them. That's probably what I will do on the side to make some extra money, whether the mayor decides it's legal or not :D

Potted plants to grow ? Good idea for me ! :) (not especially weeds)

On 6/19/2017 at 1:04 AM, JohnNYBlaze said:

What are you talking about?! LOL They have DISCUSSED this multiple times in different Q&A's on YouTube, Discord, and other places. Instead of making silly accusations, that are quite untrue, maybe you should do a little checking around the internet. Even on this forum here, as I'm sure it's been discussed, probably as much as the infamous "Will it be on console?" posts that kept popping up. If you own your own farm land then you can grow your own drugs, or you can find a plot, big enough in the wilderness, and hope no one comes along to take your stash while you wait for it to grow. There will be ways of making Meth in a mobile home or something in that sense, you have to park while your cookin' it up though.

Can't be moving around the map and cooking Meth, unfortunately. I'm sure there will be ways of making all kinds of drugs. As far as HOW you make money, with your drugs after you get them ready for sale. They haven't delved too much into detail on anything yet. But I'd imagine you have to harvest your crop, process it to a marketable form, then make you illegal sale. But like any illegal activity, there will be law enforcement out there that can ruin your venture, and poop on your plan. There is a twitch channel that they have and do go on constantly, I'm sure they'll humor questions there as well. All we can do is hope that things come together smoothly. 

My dude, don't you worry your little heart, I'm informed but when was the last time you were? 

If you've followed as close as you preach, then you'd have seen me around. Which would imply I'm well informed on such a trivial subject. Which would further imply that you were able to pick up on OPs need for speculation due to lack of hard detail that we actually don't know because Devs don't hold their word. So Bruv the next time you feel the need to educate me on something you think you know, don't because no one here actually knows the game machanics and how something will work. I do appreciate your white knight skills doe, keep your chin up and keep everyone in line, Gotham needs you Harvey.  

Edited by WhtGhstBlckGhst
  • Like 1

I remember them mentioning that you will have the ability to produce drugs and then sell them to an NPC drug dealer for distribution but I'm not sure if it will change or not since ideas evolve over time during game development.  This is another aspect of the game I'd like to see the results of.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2017 at 6:40 PM, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

My dude, don't you worry your little heart, I'm informed but when was the last time you were? 

If you've followed as close as you preach, then you'd have seen me around. Which would imply I'm well informed on such a trivial subject. Which would further imply that you were able to pick up on OPs need for speculation due to lack of hard detail that we actually don't know because Devs don't hold their word. So Bruv the next time you feel the need to educate me on something you think you know, don't because no one here actually knows the game machanics and how something will work. I do appreciate your white knight skills doe, keep your chin up and keep everyone in line, Gotham needs you Harvey.  

Do you feel better? Everyone out there knows your clever now. I haven't been on here in a bit but I pop in every now and again. And I bought a PC just because I wanted Identity. And dropped way more than the bare minimum, to do my part to help it along, and you don't see me smacking at the lips about wanting to be in the loop. Dude for real?  lol they are still building the modules...?

The game isn't even close to finished and things can change before the end. But the few things they have told us can easily be found if you maybe pull your head OUT. And look around instead of spending all that extra time trying to be cute and clever...Bruv...You went out of your way, to come out the other side of your face, to make post saying, and I quote "Dev's refuse to communicate with the community. And It rubbed me the wrong way. So I figured if you can waste the space to be ignorant, and make it public...let me reciprocate.

And Yea i'm sure responding more than a week after my reply post you did get "well informed". Did u feel like eminem sitting down at Dre's to write that nifty lil spin. I am flattered that you feel the need to respond to me, about "such trivial matters" as you say. But please don't go burning out brain cells on my account I'm sure that took alot out of you. You keep saying that the Dev's don't hold their word...so exert your freedom you take your money back and go somewhere that tickles your fancy and the dev's answer and respond to your every whim.

Trust me, I ain't worried, apparently you are tho. Yea I would like more too, there are people that aren't developers that put up thousands of dollars. THEY get a say...15-30bucks don't get you a seat at the table, you get to watch the table. And get infrequent posts. Just like me... who put in 250, alot for me, but not thousands of dollars. I'm not callin the dev's liars...you ever make a mistake...happened to me, once...What if this game gets cancelled? You think you would feel anywhere near as bad as the guys putting their life into this game. Don't be a Johnny come-lately with your 100 posts talking about the dev's refuse to communicate. You can't hear people talking to you, with your head buried so deep looking for those snappy lil comebacks.

As said by other people some drugs would be made by using potted plants(like marijuana), but i'm pretty sure other drugs would be made in factories. One can assume that they would incorporate the shipping businesses for distribution.