The_Orgazoid

New Devblog

I saw on twitter (@IdentityRPG) that a new devblog had been released, and that it was emailed to all the pledgers or something like that, and has yet to be put on the forums. Does anyone have a copy of this that we could all read?

Side note: Please talk to us more devs :c I don't mind waiting, I mind not knowing what's going on. Just small weekly updates, maybe a few sentences even ya know just on what you covered and what you're working on in the next week.

If you go on the second page of the forums then you'll see the new dev blog which Luckyduck posted

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Indevious said:

If you go on the second page of the forums then you'll see the new dev blog which Luckyduck posted

Sorry where do you mean? I went on the dev subforum and there doesn't appear to be a second page, and I can't find a second page of the forums as a whole?

Thanks to Lucky the rest of community is able to read the dev blog. Up until now the dev blogs have been posted to the site but now only pledger or kick starter get sent the dev blogs aye?

And everybody is ok with that? You're all cool with that?

• Like 2

they said during the hr play time that they would post it to the site but that they were very busy. im pretty sure they are trying to get the new site an town square out to us this coming week. im taking the lack of interest in this site as a good sign for a release this week. fingers crossed guys. it was said that the new site would drop with ts and that the new site was, for the most part, ready for release.

Edited by DadOfMad

13 hours ago, DadOfMad said:

they said during the hr play time that they would post it to the site but that they were very busy. im pretty sure they are trying to get the new site an town square out to us this coming week. im taking the lack of interest in this site as a good sign for a release this week. fingers crossed guys. it was said that the new site would drop with ts and that the new site was, for the most part, ready for release.

Let's hope so. The longer they take the more people lose interest, not saying rush it, but some frequent update on the progress is needed, more than we are getting now at least.

yeah a lot of people would be satisfied if it was released with the next week and updated over time rather than wait months