JohnMacklin

BlackWater Cooperation

LOGO COMING SOON

What is BlackWater?

BlackWater is a cooperation for the people by the people.  We will offer anytype of services you my require from towtrucks and taxi rides all to home delivery real estate.  Our goal is not to make money but for the customer service our employees will provide when you get a package or need a taxi ride no matter what it is our goal to make you smile at the end of the day.

What do we do?

Well here at BlackWater we will do anything and everything and all prices are not set it would all be dependent on what you want.  We will offer wide services from real estate, Tow Trucking, Taxi services, and so many more things that we can't fit on the list.

What is our goal?

Our goal at BlackWater is not to fill our pockets, but to help out every man and woman in the world of identity.  Our goal is simple help out in anyway we can.

Employees

The CEO - John Dinkleberg

Head Of the Board - TBA

Board Member - TBA

Board Member - TBA

Board Member - TBA

Board Member - TBA

All other positions will be made up once we get further information on what BlackWater can do for you the customer.

Hate to burst a bubble but it seems like you're trying to do an Everything Corp. here.

Not sure how this is going to work out.

15 minutes ago, Jameson said:

Hate to burst a bubble but it seems like you're trying to do an Everything Corp. here.

Not sure how this is going to work out.

I think there can be multiple companies, maybe his will charge less.

On 1/22/2016 at 3:11 PM, JohnMacklin said:

LOGO COMING SOON

What is BlackWater?

BlackWater is a cooperation for the people by the people.  We will offer anytype of services you my require from towtrucks and taxi rides all to home delivery real estate.  Our goal is not to make money but for the customer service our employees will provide when you get a package or need a taxi ride no matter what it is our goal to make you smile at the end of the day.

What do we do?

Well here at BlackWater we will do anything and everything and all prices are not set it would all be dependent on what you want.  We will offer wide services from real estate, Tow Trucking, Taxi services, and so many more things that we can't fit on the list.

What is our goal?

Our goal at BlackWater is not to fill our pockets, but to help out every man and woman in the world of identity.  Our goal is simple help out in anyway we can.

Employees

The CEO - John Dinkleberg

Head Of the Board - TBA

Board Member - TBA

Board Member - TBA

Board Member - TBA

Board Member - TBA

All other positions will be made up once we get further information on what BlackWater can do for you the customer.

If you are going to cover so many things you're gonna need to have a lot of guys. But if you do this well you'll end up a millionaire.

If this turns out well then you are one hell of a business man, but right now you're gonma need to start MUCH MUCH smaller, you'll need to be a millionaire to pay all those people, buy the cars, the houses etc. But, whatever happens I hope all goes well.

I agree with @Crumby, unless you get a lot of investors right out of the gate you're going to have to start smaller to put away enough revenue to expand and hire more people, buy more vehicles, and grow in general.

On 21 février 2016 at 10:06 AM, DUCATISLO said:

you don know that blackwater is a private military right ?

It used to be, now its Academi i think.

It sounds like my idea, except with a lot less detail. And Im pretty sure you meant to spell Corporation. It might be hard to get people to work for you if they dont think you can spell. :P