Hello,

I have decided to follow suit of the other candidates running for governor and have started a campaign, myself. My name is Gentino and an important role as governor would be to manage the taxes and put the appropriate amount of funds into each government facilities. Right now, I can't promise a set tax percentage to the police department but I can take time to hear your ideas! You see, the police, whether local or state, should have a say in the political process. Therefore, I would like to know about what you'd like to see as a law enforcement officer. The sooner we all can get an understanding of a generalized "want" the sooner we can act on making sure that "want" happens.

We need you prepared. There is no doubt that crime won't raid the streets of Identity Island but with your help we could suppress it, strategically. What do I mean by that? Instead of always pushing on the offence; arrests, ticketing, etc. We could take it to the next level to make sure honest-citizens are being appreciated for following the laws. How?. Incentives! Police Precincts could host fairs or festivals towards honest-citizens which will encourage them to continue following the law. We want to make the laws attractive and thank the ones obeying them. I hope we can come together and make this happen.

Feel free to ask questions and remember:

"A Vote For Me, Will Be A Vote For A Strong Government Start Off."

Edited by Gentino
  • Like 1

There is a party here in Denmark called "Alternativet" (The Alternative). I think you both are living in the same utopia! Try and call them someday, then you could maybe have some singalong or rain dance! :P

*He said with a smile and blink on his face* ;)

• Like 1

It's not a good idea to campaign on the platform: "lemme hear your ideas and I'll do that." 

If you don't have a specific political vision in mind, why are you running?

It's not, solely, based off what I think. You can read my ideas on the "Podium" forum. I'm not going to make promises that I can't uphold. Why wouldn't I be able to uphold said promises? Because things could change (developing-wise) and if I am too specific.. it'll lead to major set backs.

You people have voices, use them. That way when there is a set standard, us, "politicians" can use both civilian (police, business, etc) feedback and our own policies to shape the best political platform to advertise to the public.

In simple terms: Not trying to jump the gun.

Respecfully,

Gentino D. Costellano III

^

10 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

It's not a good idea to campaign on the platform: "lemme hear your ideas and I'll do that." 

If you don't have a specific political vision in mind, why are you running?

On 6/18/2017 at 9:11 PM, Gentino said:

Hello,

I have decided to follow suit of the other candidates running for governor and have started a campaign, myself. My name is Gentino and an important role as governor would be to manage the taxes and put the appropriate amount of funds into each government facilities. Right now, I can't promise a set tax percentage to the police department but I can take time to hear your ideas! You see, the police, whether local or state, should have a say in the political process. Therefore, I would like to know about what you'd like to see as a law enforcement officer. The sooner we all can get an understanding of a generalized "want" the sooner we can act on making sure that "want" happens.

We need you prepared. There is no doubt that crime won't raid the streets of Identity Island but with your help we could suppress it, strategically. What do I mean by that? Instead of always pushing on the offence; arrests, ticketing, etc. We could take it to the next level to make sure honest-citizens are being appreciated for following the laws. How?. Incentives! Police Precincts could host fairs or festivals towards honest-citizens which will encourage them to continue following the law. We want to make the laws attractive and thank the ones obeying them. I hope we can come together and make this happen.

Feel free to ask questions and remember:

"A Vote For Me, Will Be A Vote For A Strong Government Start Off."

Why don't you take your post elsewhere ^

"A Vote For Me, Will Be A Vote For A Strong Government Start Off." Fucking pet peeve of mine:

Edited by YouKnowBro

10 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

"A Vote For Me, Will Be A Vote For A Strong Government Start Off." Fucking pet peeve of mine:

I am sorry you feel that way.

13 hours ago, YouKnowBro said:

Why are you being a cuck?