Nativeyoung

Upvoting Ideas

I think we should be able to upvote ideas that we want to see in the game most for game improvements and help the game makers with decision making

The section called "Community Ideas & Suggestions" is precisely there for this reason.
Developers read the players' proposals ;)

Edited by Cuuka

1 hour ago, Cuuka said:

The section called "Community Ideas & Suggestions" is precisely there for this reason.
Developers read the players' proposals ;)

I agree but if they do this they can see which one player wants most

5 minutes ago, Nativeyoung said:

I agree but if they do this they can see which one player wants most

They can cast votes, and they also see according to the number of answers and opinions.

16 hours ago, Cuuka said:

They can cast votes, and they also see according to the number of answers and opinions.

I get your point but instead of them of having to go to each string and a very very long list of ideas they most upvoted ones can appear at the top or even be pinned so they don't have to scroll through a long list of the most popular ones

Not to mention the votes are for people rep in the community and your only aloud 10 a day

15 minutes ago, Nativeyoung said:

I get your point but instead of them of having to go to each string and a very very long list of ideas they most upvoted ones can appear at the top or even be pinned so they don't have to scroll through a long list of the most popular ones

12 minutes ago, Nativeyoung said:

Not to mention the votes are for people rep in the community and your only aloud 10 a day

You can trust them, they also have other ways to know what the players want :)

If you want to have a direct answer from a moderator you should have one tonight or tomorrow, i think.

(For votes, i mean sondages)

Edited by Cuuka

I just thought it would be a good idea and to help them out I want to help them make the game as easy as possible to it can release sooner because I am really excited for this game.

12 minutes ago, Nativeyoung said:

I just thought it would be a good idea and to help them out I want to help them make the game as easy as possible to it can release sooner because I am really excited for this game.

Yes I understand, it's very nice of you!
I am not part of the staff, I answer you what I know :)

If you want, you can wait a little that a more competent person gives you his answer :)

Edited by Cuuka

16 hours ago, Nativeyoung said:

I think we should be able to upvote ideas that we want to see in the game most for game improvements and help the game makers with decision making

Hey there,

as far as I know, there is no way for the devs to implement such thing in this section. So unfortunately they can't do that however the devs do look at ideas and some ideas that they think would be a great addition which they have not thought about will be added but also if so many people request such things then the devs could change their minds. For instance; many people wanted buses and initially the devs wasn't adding them and because so many people requested them, they decided to add them.

I hope this helps,

-LuckyDuck.