sleahymusic

Karaoke and possible "Entertainment Carreer"

Hi I have a question about the Karaoke you've talked about, and about the future possibility of an "entertainment industry" in the game.  I am a performer, and have my own stream, which I don't know if you'll be incorporating into this environment, but I can also play directly and sing into VOIP.  I'm very interested in the Karaoke part of the game, and probably would spend a lot of time there singing.  However it would be nice to see some sort of Entertainment Industry in the game as well.  Possibly a venue built with scheduled artists, possibly ticket sales, or some form of way to earn game money in the industry?? 

6 minutes ago, sleahymusic said:

Hi I have a question about the Karaoke you've talked about, and about the future possibility of an "entertainment industry" in the game.  I am a performer, and have my own stream, which I don't know if you'll be incorporating into this environment, but I can also play directly and sing into VOIP.  I'm very interested in the Karaoke part of the game, and probably would spend a lot of time there singing.  However it would be nice to see some sort of Entertainment Industry in the game as well.  Possibly a venue built with scheduled artists, possibly ticket sales, or some form of way to earn game money in the industry?? 

Hey there, 

At this point of time I know that the Karaoke and entertainment part is all down to the players and so if someone wants to earn money it is up to them to get known and maybe players could hire you for such events as there is a concert hall for such things if the karaoke machine is there too.

However it is more an extra thing for fun and not a mechanic. I am sure you will be able to get paid if people want to hire you themselves and that could be down to getting a good reputation.

Kind regards,

-LuckyDuck.

Thank you LuckyDuck!  That would be cool I will do my best to get known and maybe I can sing for some store grand openings or holiday events in the game and such!  I want to help make this a great and awesome game/environment.  I commend what you're trying to do to make it more than just a game but also a social environment.  Already got my apartment and passport!  Can't WAIT till beta comes out!  Here's my soundcloud with some of my singing samples: 

• Like 1

Hello, I just listen to every music, and you sing really well!

I am impressed

You have a voice tone that reminds me opera,
You had to work your voice for a long time to get there!

I particularly like Angels, Nobody But Me and Say Something.

And really set a good example of your performance for O Sole Mio :)

Did you even make music with a more deep voice?

Edited by Cuuka
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Cuuka said:

Hello, I just listen to every music, and you sing really well!

I am impressed

You have a voice tone that reminds me opera,
You had to work your voice for a long time to get there!

I particularly like Angels, Nobody But Me and Say Something.

And really set a good example of your performance for O Sole Mio :)

Did you even make music with a more deep voice?

Thank you I'm glad you liked my samples, I do sing a lot of opera and serious music but also fun and popular as well :)  And once this game gets going I plan to be singing in the game somehow I hope!  :D   And I'd love to sing for store grand openings, or special events or holiday events in the game!

Edited by sleahymusic

5 minutes ago, sleahymusic said:

Thank you I'm glad you liked my samples, I do sing a lot of opera and serious music but also fun and popular as well :)  And once this game gets going I plan to be singing in the game somehow I hope!  :D 

af438157d7a4d1a6de4199054be9d3c4--free-a

10 minutes ago, sleahymusic said:

Thank you I'm glad you liked my samples, I do sing a lot of opera and serious music but also fun and popular as well :)  And once this game gets going I plan to be singing in the game somehow I hope!  :D   And I'd love to sing for store grand openings, or special events or holiday events in the game!

There will be a karaoke already, we saw a picture of the model :)
So you can sing. :)

4 hours ago, sleahymusic said:

Thank you LuckyDuck!  That would be cool I will do my best to get known and maybe I can sing for some store grand openings or holiday events in the game and such!  I want to help make this a great and awesome game/environment.  I commend what you're trying to do to make it more than just a game but also a social environment.  Already got my apartment and passport!  Can't WAIT till beta comes out!  Here's my soundcloud with some of my singing samples: 

Yes, Yes yes yes. 100% I will be listening to you on my Radio on my way to work, I love the song Angels, you have just gained my respect. I hope i hear your music around. 

What i suggest, Is that maybe you make your way up as a singer and perform in many bars and clubs if that is possible? Also news may let you go onto the show or radios to perform, I hope it works out for you. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, robertsseu said:

Yes, Yes yes yes. 100% I will be listening to you on my Radio on my way to work, I love the song Angels, you have just gained my respect. I hope i hear your music around. 

What i suggest, Is that maybe you make your way up as a singer and perform in many bars and clubs if that is possible? Also news may let you go onto the show or radios to perform, I hope it works out for you. 

Thank you!  Thats a great idea to sing on the news radio!  But yes also clubs and bars would be fun.  :)

I will be owning a Real estate business, if you are wanting a studio apartment, then i am sure we can work something out!

• Like 1