Cuuka

About SPAM topics

As you can see, the forum is constantly polluted with fraudulent topic creations, looking for better referencing on the web through forums, and trying to sell us their "products".

Moderators do everything possible to delete these messages / topics.

For your security, the security of your bank account, and your computer, here are some basic tips about these spam:

- NEVER go over the links proposed in these topics.

- Do not click on the topics in question.  
(Except for reporting the post)

- Do not respond to the authors of these messages.  (Most often, these are robots)

The best attitude to have is to report them for helping moderators to quickly find and delete them.

460466forum1spam.jpg

These are very basic but essential tips because these people are looking to attract the most people, and clicks.
Moreover, nothing says that their sites do not contain viruses or other malicious things.

(I am NOT a moderator, so if they have any clarifications or modifications to make, it is with pleasure).

Edited by Cuuka
  • Like 7

1 hour ago, Cuuka said:

As you can see, the forum is constantly polluted with fraudulent topic creations, looking for better referencing on the web through forums, and trying to sell us their "products".

Moderators do everything possible to delete these messages / topics.

For your security, the security of your bank account, and your computer, here are some basic tips about these spam:

- NEVER go over the links proposed in these topics.

- Do not click on the topics in question.

- Do not respond to the authors of these messages.

(Most often, these are robots)

The best attitude to have is to simply ignore these topics / messages.

These are very basic but essential tips because these people are looking to attract the most people, and clicks.
Moreover, nothing says that their sites do not contain viruses or other malicious things.

(I am NOT a moderator, so if they have any clarifications or modifications to make, it is with pleasure).

For my part, I try to postpone these websites to government anti-spam sites. (Complicated, but that's already that ..)

Ignore them yes but report them too if you want to help us find them posts quicker and to delete them. Thank you.

9 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Ignore them yes but report them too if you want to help us find them posts quicker and to delete them. Thank you.

Thanks, edited.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, The_Orgazoid said:

But, but ... I can get a bigger penis in 10 days using this one simple trick right??? D:

Maybe you'll get a big one, but in your ass.. ^_^

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, The_Orgazoid said:

Even better

Hum .. everyone has their preferences :]

Edit : Anyway, let's avoid going into discussions like this in this thread :)

Edited by Cuuka

16 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

damn. i thought that website with broken english/chinese about an identity clone was legit.

Me too !

Would it be an option to have users meet certain criteria, before they are able to post links?