Mohren

Heyo!

I'm waiting on more info before I make a permanent decision. However I am excited for the first module to release so we can all meet each other with visuals and voice chat. I'm sure a lot of alliances will be forged in the Town Square :) 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

@Mr_Fisk I agree I want more game play videos before a permanent decision.

I get what you guys mean, I don't wanna get No Man's Skied again ://

Hello @Mohren and welcome to the Identity community. 

Feel free to read the 2 FAQ's which you can find in my Signature. They provide good information about the Game. 

If you have any questions regarding the community or the game and which answer you can't find in the forums, feel free to contact me.

Enjoy your stay here 

-Radack

16 hours ago, Mohren said:

I get what you guys mean, I don't wanna get No Man's Skied again ://

I'm not worried about that at all. I just meant I'm looking for more info before I decide what in-game career  choices ill be making :) 

18 minutes ago, Mr_Fisk said:

I'm not worried about that at all. I just meant I'm looking for more info before I decide what in-game career  choices ill be making :) 

Come work for me at McDonalds and i'll give you a 10% raise than the real McDonalds Salary.

Sounds good?

McDonalds-Hits-Africa-Funny-Fat-Giraffe-

What's up buddy? Welcome to the neighborhood. I'd rather not say what I am going to be doing yet. Unwanted attention is bad attention, you know?

• Like 1

Hi @Mohren, and welcome to the Identity community.

For me personally, I'm aiming to join a taxi- or bus company. Maybe in the future, I'm going to open up my own business, but I'm not sure yet.

- MikaFromDenmark

Welcome to you! :)

Not really certain what my concept for a character/background/goals, etc. will be in game quite yet, but I don't think I'll share it until the game begins officially. It's like a surprise. :D

Welcome to the community @Mohren! :D

Can't really tell what I will do in the game until it's released but I am looking forward to robbing some banks with the team.