MikaFromDenmark

Graphics - Level of Details

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Try playing ArmA 3, GTA V or Ark as I am sure they are more demanding games than DayZ standalone.

I go with GBP and so yes the PC costs like £1750/ $2240.

Here is my PC part picker with everything I got. https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/JzfmZ8

I'm sure that you don't need so much power to play Identity. But the more power, the better. At least you'll be sure that you won't have problems with all upcoming games.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Pepighostrid3r said:

I'm sure that you don't need so much power to play Identity. But the more power, the better. At least you'll be sure that you won't have problems with all upcoming games.

I won't need this much power but it is needed as because my cpu is i5 3775 series so I need that upgraded and I thought I might as well go all out or nothing and my warranty on this one will run out next year I believe. I am specifically getting this new setup for Identity but also Star Citizen and other new games which will flood the market.

EDIT: Also by the time I buy it, newer parts will be out meaning these parts will be lower in price and so it might cost less than $2000 at that point.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, BergbauerMuesli said:

My PC

• Windows 10
  • AMD FX-6300 6Core, 4,2 GHz
  • Nvidia GeForce 960 OC 4GB, Shader 5.1
  • Ram 16 GB

You should upgrade graphics card, apart from that sexy pc.

Actually, to be honest, I don't give a fuck about my pc. It only matters to play the best games at high resolution. 

Edited by Pepighostrid3r