KifDawg

Will your pledge items carry over after death?

When a citizen dies in game, do they lose everything? And do they lose their pledge items they paid for?

i.e : If I purchased the package with the sports car, if I die in game will I lose the sports car forever? Or a house or apartment?

Not sure if this is been discussed at all, thanks team.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KifDawg said:

When a citizen dies in game, do they lose everything? And do they lose their pledge items they paid for?

i.e : If I purchased the package with the sports car, if I die in game will I lose the sports car forever? Or a house or apartment?

I think you Will only lose the stuff you got with you at that moment.

10 hours ago, KifDawg said:

If you die in the game and have your pledge money on your person then you will only lose that pledge money and other items on you except for clothing.

There is no permanent death on official servers, but if you go on a private server you could lose more such items if it is configured that way but Cosmetic Pledge Items are permanent to your account and so if you lose your money on 1 official server then you lose it on all official servers because they are on one database. However if you lose the money on the private server then it is only on that private server you lose it on unless the private servers are linked up to one database if it is possible.

• Like 1

Do you think in the game . When someone die we  could loot him ? Take weapon , cloth and money ? 

But only if we are in campaign . Cause in real life if someone die in the street nobody will come loot it . But loose in campaign with nobody arround .

Campaign isn't a thing you probably should read the forums. Everyone can loot your shit if you die.

On 2017-6-16 at 6:06 AM, Shelby500 said:

I think you Will only lose the stuff you got with you at that moment.

Your pledge items will stay with you unless it is money and you have that on your person.

3 hours ago, chaosninja7 said:

Here's an idea....don't be a pleb and actually use the bank?

Didn't they say the banks can be robbed and you'll lose up to 10% of your money?

18 hours ago, teflondon said:

Didn't they say the banks can be robbed and you'll lose up to 10% of your money?

Well, i'd rather lose 10% then ALL of it in a RDM. Just saying.

Is there any other ways to store money? Or have they just not said yet?  Losing 10% is a lot considering several bank heists could happen in a day.  Say you went afk for a week, you had 300k but come back to like 50k.  That would be all of your hard earned money gone.  I'm sort of new here so I don't know how all of this works.