Sign in to follow this  
robertsseu

Looking to join a business.

Hello,

Title says it all really, I am looking for a business to join. I am a good and organised business man, i am 16 years old and very mature and looking to do well in a business and work for someone who has high standards and is looking to go far in the business industry. I am good in the management roles so i will be looking to join any of them roles if vacant. 

Please let me know down below if you are accepting applications now and tell me what your business does and what it has plans for in the future upon the game release, i have messaged two people on joining a mechanic company but i am just keeping my eye open before i make a full decision. Anyone? 

Hey! If you're intertested to work at  a coffee franchise look at the topic Motown's Roasted Coffee. PM and I'll gladly accept you!

On 6/15/2017 at 4:33 PM, robertsseu said:

Hello,

Title says it all really, I am looking for a business to join. I am a good and organised business man, i am 16 years old and very mature and looking to do well in a business and work for someone who has high standards and is looking to go far in the business industry. I am good in the management roles so i will be looking to join any of them roles if vacant. 

Please let me know down below if you are accepting applications now and tell me what your business does and what it has plans for in the future upon the game release, i have messaged two people on joining a mechanic company but i am just keeping my eye open before i make a full decision. Anyone? 

Any luck finding work?

2 hours ago, robertsseu said:

Not really, I have been working on other things due to server related. 

If you have not found a server you will be playing on check out this one - http://www.kyservers.com/

wow thanks. I will look into this link. :D Feel free to message me whenever. I will be around haha

1 hour ago, MeredithBuchanan said:

wow thanks. I will look into this link. :D Feel free to message me whenever. I will be around haha

Yeah, Tbh it is probably going to be the best one or at least joining the best ones up there in the ranks. 

• Like 1