MunchNPlay

Living options/ housing location for 2 bedroom "The VIP"

I know it has been said awhile back that housing as in building may be added later. For those that pledged $500 like myself, would there maybe be a option to have a nice pre-built already furnished 2 bedroom cabin/house with some land or some kind of property. My main look into this is not so much city life but living out in the open if that is a option cool if not no worry, i thought i would chime in on this aspect of living as a viable option or if it is somewhat being initiated but posted elsewhere I would love more information on it. Thank you for reading this and looking forward to a response.

~Munchnplay

1 hour ago, MunchNPlay said:

I know it has been said awhile back that housing as in building may be added later. For those that pledged $500 like myself, would there maybe be a option to have a nice pre-built already furnished 2 bedroom cabin/house with some land or some kind of property. My main look into this is not so much city life but living out in the open if that is a option cool if not no worry, i thought i would chime in on this aspect of living as a viable option or if it is somewhat being initiated but posted elsewhere I would love more information on it. Thank you for reading this and looking forward to a response.

~Munchnplay

Hey @MunchNPlay,

Your pledge does not give you a house with land. It simply gives you a 2 bedroom apartment and that is the one which is shown in the apartment customisation video.

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

I figured as much. For a nice place out in the country it sounds like you will have to get out there and earn.

8 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey @MunchNPlay,

Your pledge does not give you a house with land. It simply gives you a 2 bedroom apartment and that is the one which is shown in the apartment customisation video.

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

I am  aware of that already , was thinking if there is any plans later down the road that have been discussed that i may have missed.  since i know there will be hunting, farming all that down the road, this would fit in nicely  with the lifestyle. 

6 minutes ago, Mentality said:

I figured as much. For a nice place out in the country it sounds like you will have to get out there and earn.

Yeh, I figured as much, at least will have a good chunk of starting money. 

5 minutes ago, MunchNPlay said:

I am  aware of that already , was thinking if there is any plans later down the road that have been discussed that i may have missed.  since i know there will be hunting, farming all that down the road, this would fit in nicely  with the lifestyle. 

Houses are unique and not unlimited per server and so if you guys got 1 what about the people all who pledged higher than you at kickstarter. There would not be any houses left for everyone else sadly being why it won't be something.

You need to earn your way and get to the house you want before someone else buys the one you want.