KifDawg

A Poll About The Future Citizens Of Identity

A Poll About The Future Citizens Of Identity  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Where in the world will you be playing from?

• Asia
    • Australia
    • Antartica
    • Africa
    • North America
    • South America
    • Europe
  2. 2. Gender

• Male
    • Female
    • Other
  3. 3. Does Pineapple Go On Pizza?

• Yass
    • Heck no

Pienapple on pizza, Hahahahaha oh and one more thing, what do you mean by "other" on gender chart?

1 hour ago, Lexan said:

Pienapple on pizza, Hahahahaha oh and one more thing, what do you mean by "other" on gender chart?

Ah more or less a "no specify" button.

or a anotherfriendly option for our liberal citizens :P 

12 hours ago, Lexan said:

It's for the people that believe they identify as "another gender" other than the only two possible.

Edited by SummitsEdge
  • Like 3

I'm so surprised so few girls are on this. I would expect this game to have a close ratio of boys to girls. I'm sure more will join once the game comes out. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, annawintour1 said:

I'm so surprised so few girls are on this. I would expect this game to have a close ratio of boys to girls. I'm sure more will join once the game comes out. 

I hope, because otherwise I pity the few girl who will stay .. Just for couples / weddings or other proposals ..
I think the RP side of the game, with the  'Personalization / creations of clothes' should help already.
Also with modeling and other agencies.. :)

On 21-6-2017 at 0:56 PM, KifDawg said:

PINEAPPLE DOES GO ON PIZZA!

Pa2NnaM.jpg

Thats some normie shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Sjondefries said:

Thats some normie shit REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

yeah my nibba good to see another meme veteran here

Edited by NyanRadscorpion

On 6/23/2017 at 10:27 AM, James_Miller said:

there are only 2 gender :D 

There are 2 sexes not 2 genders. Male and female are sex (penis/vagina). Gender is defined by who you identify yourself as a person.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kattycake said:

There are 2 sexes not 2 genders. Male and female are sex (penis/vagina). Gender is defined by who you identify yourself as a person.

Yea, i am a appache helicopter

• Like 3

On 6/26/2017 at 10:31 AM, Kattycake said:

So you're saying... that if I want, I can go around saying, "I HAVE A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN MY BRAIN SO THAT MAKES ME A GAY MICROWAVE". And did you just say that sex and gender are two different things? Speaking of two things... gender :D! The dictionary definition of "gender" is as follows; 

gen·der
ˈjendər/
noun

1. 1.
    the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
    "traditional concepts of gender"
    synonyms: sex
    "variables included age, income, and gender"

As you can see, "the state of being male or female". Along with the synonym of "sex". There are two genders. Simple as that. There are plenty of other ways to be unique if that's what you're trying to do. Being flying mailbox doesn't make you cool. Sorry.

Sorry if I offended anyone, just stating cold hard facts ;)

~ SummitsEdge

EDIT: This in no way was mean't to be seen as hate, rant, or banter. I'm simply writing an argumentative paragraph rebutting the claims of other forum members.

Edited by SummitsEdge

Gender is based on what chromosomes you have. lately they have found rare but possible cases where people do not have normal gender chromosomes. such as but not limited to xxy xyy and a few other combos like that.

4 hours ago, SummitsEdge said:

So you're saying... that if I want, I can go around saying, "I HAVE A CHEMICAL IMBALANCE IN MY BRAIN SO THAT MAKES ME A GAY MICROWAVE". And did you just say that sex and gender are two different things? Speaking of two things... gender :D! The dictionary definition of "gender" is as follows; 

gen·der
ˈjendər/
noun

1. 1.
    the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
    "traditional concepts of gender"
    synonyms: sex
    "variables included age, income, and gender"

Yikes first of all you trying to trivialize gender by calling yourself a microwave as a joke invalidates your argument. That isn't a fair comparison and it just makes you look foolish, no offense. 

Secondly, that is a single definition from one source. Check out dictionary.com for a few others. 

Third, your own definition specifically states that it's typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones so I'd just like to point out that if we're being honest about it, gender is a social construct and by that definition basically all genders are 'fake', two of them are just more popular than the others because the people who created them forced them into dictionary definitions like this. I mean when you think about it what in this world truly has meaning that one person didn't make up at some point? 

Here's the thing. . . the only reason the sex of a person is important at all is for medical reasons. What's the harm of letting people identify as what they feel comfortable with? Not to mention the fact that there are nonbinary people documented well back in history so it's not as if it's just some new trend that people started making up. The idea of being nonbinary has gone around for centuries.

And I don't know why you seem to think that anyone who is nonbinary thinks that it makes them cool. Maybe they seem more confident to you because they've finally found a label that makes them comfortable as a person and that's what you're seeing? I mean I really don't think nonbinary people have any interest in being unique I'm fairly certain that they'd be thrilled if every person in the world was nonbinary. 

Microwave and Attack helicopter or whatever aren't genders. They're cruel and simple jokes used to try to shame and silence nonbinary people and even if you did not intend this to be an attack or hateful, it very much comes off that way. But 'Male' and 'Female' aren't really genders either. They're sexes. If you open up a sociology book from this century sociologists have made it very clear that gender and sex are two completely different things and society made the mistake in deciding, somewhere along the way, that everyone should use them as synonyms. Or maybe at one point they were considered that but the world grows and we learn new things and we have learned that they aren't the same thing at all. It's very simple--if you aren't a boy or a girl (the two binary genders) then what are you? You're not a microwave or any other inanimate object. You're simply nonbinary.

I've tried to say this in the simplest terms I was able to so if you're still unable to understand it, I sadly do not believe I will be able to help anymore and I feel if you ask for sources or anything that you could easily research on your own, it would be  not be genuine and just an attempt to 'win' from you, if that makes sense? I'm sorry if you truly do want to learn about this but the way you stated your previous post doesn't really seem like it.

I'm only typing out this response in hopes that other people will see it and maybe understand it or nonbinary people will see it and feel a little bit better that someone is sticking up for them but if you truly do care about 'facts' I'd really appreciate some actual research on your part that would be a cool change of pace. 

Anyways, I'll leave you with this. If there are only two genders, what gender do you expect an intersex person who relates to both the girl gender and the boy gender to identify as? Because there is a nonbinary gender for that and biologically they could be considered male or female. I don't need an answer to that question I just want you to answer it honestly to yourself. 

Thank you, have a good night. I really have no intention to upset anyone with this I just want to spread some information that I know a lot of people are lacking based on a sociological perspective :)

Edited by sleepysadkid
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, sleepysadkid said:

Yikes first of all you trying to trivialize gender by calling yourself a microwave as a joke invalidates your argument. That isn't a fair comparison and it just makes you look foolish, no offense. 

Secondly, that is a single definition from one source. Check out dictionary.com for a few others. 

Third, your own definition specifically states that it's typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones so I'd just like to point out that if we're being honest about it, gender is a social construct and by that definition basically all genders are 'fake', two of them are just more popular than the others because the people who created them forced them into dictionary definitions like this. I mean when you think about it what in this world truly has meaning that one person didn't make up at some point? 

Here's the thing. . . the only reason the sex of a person is important at all is for medical reasons. What's the harm of letting people identify as what they feel comfortable with? Not to mention the fact that there are nonbinary people documented well back in history so it's not as if it's just some new trend that people started making up. The idea of being nonbinary has gone around for centuries.

And I don't know why you seem to think that anyone who is nonbinary thinks that it makes them cool. Maybe they seem more confident to you because they've finally found a label that makes them comfortable as a person and that's what you're seeing? I mean I really don't think nonbinary people have any interest in being unique I'm fairly certain that they'd be thrilled if every person in the world was nonbinary. 

Microwave and Attack helicopter or whatever aren't genders. They're cruel and simple jokes used to try to shame and silence nonbinary people and even if you did not intend this to be an attack or hateful, it very much comes off that way. But 'Male' and 'Female' aren't really genders either. They're sexes. If you open up a sociology book from this century sociologists have made it very clear that gender and sex are two completely different things and society made the mistake in deciding, somewhere along the way, that everyone should use them as synonyms. Or maybe at one point they were considered that but the world grows and we learn new things and we have learned that they aren't the same thing at all. It's very simple--if you aren't a boy or a girl (the two binary genders) then what are you? You're not a microwave or any other inanimate object. You're simply nonbinary.

I've tried to say this in the simplest terms I was able to so if you're still unable to understand it, I sadly do not believe I will be able to help anymore and I feel if you ask for sources or anything that you could easily research on your own, it would be  not be genuine and just an attempt to 'win' from you, if that makes sense? I'm sorry if you truly do want to learn about this but the way you stated your previous post doesn't really seem like it.

I'm only typing out this response in hopes that other people will see it and maybe understand it or nonbinary people will see it and feel a little bit better that someone is sticking up for them but if you truly do care about 'facts' I'd really appreciate some actual research on your part that would be a cool change of pace. 

Anyways, I'll leave you with this. If there are only two genders, what gender do you expect an intersex person who relates to both the girl gender and the boy gender to identify as? Because there is a nonbinary gender for that and biologically they could be considered male or female. I don't need an answer to that question I just want you to answer it honestly to yourself. 

Thank you, have a good night. I really have no intention to upset anyone with this I just want to spread some information that I know a lot of people are lacking based on a sociological perspective :)

Someone who likes both sexes wouldn't identify as a gender. That's something different. The only genders there are is boy and girl. You liking a specific one doesn't make you a different gender. it just means you're different. I seriously don't think it should matter who likes who (and I'm straight. No random gender liking shit, just the reg. Boy and Girl.). But the fact that there are sso many different like ways of "what you like" is stupid. It's just like the phobias out there, there are a bunch of pointless stupid ones. Kinda related to this.

;) i'm enjoying this arguement. You're a good writer.

Please ! do not re-open the debat, it doesn't have a place on this forum at all.
Everyone has their opinion and if you REALLY want to debate it, head to a forum of human science.

• Like 1