I will be starting a radio station soon under the name, Identity Radio.

We will be playing all sorts of royalty music to create a universal radio where youtubers could enjoy music without getting copyright strikes for their channel.

We are still unaware about how the radio will work but we will be operating soon!

HIRING NOW!

We are looking for radio DJs 0/2 Starting rate: $20/hr

We are looking for a CFO (Manages our funds and donations) 0/1 Will talk about salary when accepted!

We are looking for Events Scheduler 0/1

More Jobs will be coming soon!

Please PM me if you are interested.

P.S Please have Skype or Discord for an interview

Our current shows

Our current shows that will be running

- Meeting The Governors (Coming soon)

We will be arranging an interview with the various Governors running for the title Governor in Identity Island! Meeting people such as Lucious Times and Thomas Hetch. We may also have some special guests such as people of Identity very soon!

More shows will be coming very soon!

How will we stay afloat?

We will be relying on donations by the community (In game money) and sponsors so that we can succeed on having the best radio stations in Identity. The cash will be going to pay the salary of the employees and improving the radio experience! For example, we can host giveaways and appear at events all around Identity Island!

Donations: I don't know how the donation work in the game but i will figure it out!

Sponsors Please contact me via through PM or comment in the forum so i can work with you.

Well that's should be everything that i need to cover for but there is a surprise is that the Identity Radio will be functioning before the Town Square module, it wouldn't have much though as the shows will be available when the TS module is out (Sorry :P ) but the music should be fine. It may run 24 hours but usually there will be blank spots from time to time so what are you waiting for? Hurry down and catch up on the latest news and trendy music on Identity Radio!

LINK TO RADIO: I need time to setup.

Update: It's going take a long time to set up a radio though so......it may not be before TS module

Edited by KolSkywalker
Added a job
  • Like 2

Very good idea, I like it :)
I really wonder how you're going to get paid, because relying on donations will be difficult.
I hope there will be a good system and that it will work for you !

If anyone want to send me audio files for your favourite music to be played on Identity Radio! Please send your audio files to

calvin62856911@gmail.com

Mate no offense but, will this be a sex radio?

and also you should post this when the game releases.

Sex Radio? No! I really do not know what to expect from the radio system or how will it works in Identity and how will we be able to link up an internet radio to the Radio in the game

16 hours ago, Judgement said:

Mate no offense but, will this be a sex radio?

and also you should post this when the game releases.

Why this question ?

And no sex in game.

2 hours ago, Cuuka said:

Why this question ?

And no sex in game.

Like you know you read some dirty mcdonalds fanfic or something.

6 minutes ago, Judgement said:

Like you know you read some dirty mcdonalds fanfic or something.

??? uh.. ok ?

However, I do not want to pollute the subject of KolSkywalker, I did not keep off-topic

5 hours ago, Cuuka said:

??? uh.. ok ?

However, I do not want to pollute the subject of KolSkywalker, I did not keep off-topic

What you talking about?

McDonalds fanfic is like 13+.

Let me show you some;

Pm38FPpmps-2.png

1426760138dbab9f.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

I WOULD LOVE to DJ.

TODAAAAAY its kiffffffy k kif dawwwwg. Now heres Rick Astley for the twenty fifth time

*nevvvveeer gunna give you up*

20 hours ago, Judgement said:

What you talking about?

McDonalds fanfic is like 13+.

Let me show you some;

Pm38FPpmps-2.png

1426760138dbab9f.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

also wtf

Not trying to be rude here, but, no.

First of all, royalty free music < no music.

I would rather have no radio with no music and just play my own music when playing the game, because royalty free music is s***

Again, others might like it but I don't.

Totally my opinion, if you agree, like this reply.

If you don't, don't waste my time arguing, I don't argue.

So i'm a little confused, Is this going to be a real place in game or ?

because radio is a business like everything else , your money would be from advertisement of businesses and deals with organizations , assuming you can do that in game that is ,

But anyway , my family has been doing radio for 22 years , so if you want ideas i'm here.

P.s i don't know the economy of identity but i feel you are setting your jobs payout a touch to high. my opinion is all, don't think less of me for it.

Edited by skinnedhound13

I've always wanted to be part of a radio crew i could be anything and also will you take suggestions from the audience so they can call and ask for certain songs?