Anyone else a fan of wrestling and would hope that we could be professional wrestlers or run a pro wrestling company like wwe? I guess the closest thing to pro wrestling would be boxing or mma fighter/promoter. But if we could do professional wrestling, that would be amazing

• Like 1

Im sure they would have a type of fighting system mma type wwe not to sure. I am super excited to find out

On 14.6.2017 at 5:57 PM, JPMahal said:

Anyone else a fan of wrestling and would hope that we could be professional wrestlers or run a pro wrestling company like wwe? I guess the closest thing to pro wrestling would be boxing or mma fighter/promoter. But if we could do professional wrestling, that would be amazing

On 17.6.2017 at 4:22 AM, KushKoffin said:

Im sure they would have a type of fighting system mma type wwe not to sure. I am super excited to find out

On 6.12.2017 at 4:53 AM, wind3ry82 said:

Hi I am Maurice Clinton (Chairman, Candidat and Founder of the Radical Democratic Left Party). I would also find it really great if there were wrestlers. Your ideas are really great, maybe we can build a stadium together for that. Would be great. 

Whe you have questions about me or my party, then ask me. I am open for everything.

Edited by MauriceClinton

Sorry to jump into a dead thread, but I like this idea. I've done a lot of roleplay wrestling and would love to bring "Dr.Slam" into the game. I'm excited to see how this develops and will be hitting the weights in preparation.

You're right to dig this thread up rather than making a new one. ;)
I've missed this one myself, and I also like the general proposed idea here. ^.^