KifDawg

omg, if identity is anything like this ill be so happy

3 hours ago, Kellog said:
  1. Probably not, Project Life is aids hopefully this isn't.

I agree, I just love the RP aspect of this.
Every officer is taking the job seriously, none of the "convicts" turn around and shoot anyone they listen and play the RP role.

It is the most in depth RP ive seen in a game yet. I love the idea of running a speed trap or chasing the bad guy. It looks like an amazing time haha.

As for the pure idiocrisy lol I could see that getting annoying.

Cant wait for identity.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KifDawg said:

I agree, I just love the RP aspect of this.
Every officer is taking the job seriously, none of the "convicts" turn around and shoot anyone they listen and play the RP role.

It is the most in depth RP ive seen in a game yet. I love the idea of running a speed trap or chasing the bad guy. It looks like an amazing time haha.

As for the pure idiocrisy lol I could see that getting annoying.

Cant wait for identity.

People in Identity could do the same thing (resist arrest / attempt to shoot them)!! You can RP like that. A deranged guy when approached by 3 cops holding guns and you turn around and shoot instead of listening and try to get away. This example is still RP even if you don't class it as that!

• Like 1

I hope everything in Identity to be smoother than A3PL. I don't want to offend someone who loves A3PL. Тhe idea is great, but the performance is poor. 

Regards :)

Edited by Pepighostrid3r
  • Like 1

On 6/14/2017 at 2:29 AM, KifDawg said:

watched this today and had quite a laugh, i CANNOT wait for identity lol

It's funny but I hope they aren't going to be this strict in Identity, otherwise they would pull me over every time for speeding lol
Also the graphics are pretty eh to say the least and Identity will be way better lol

• Like 1

Hope identity will be better,btw in arma 3 project life you can own a gas station that in identity you cant.. but you cant create a business and sell your products in project life. i wish identity will be more open world with more jobs. 

On 6/14/2017 at 5:08 PM, Pepighostrid3r said:

I hope everything in Identity to be smoother than A3PL. I don't want to offend someone who loves A3PL. Тhe idea is great, but the performance is poor. 

Regards :)

it should be.
a big problem with Arma 3 was that it wasnt set up to maximize parallel processing which really slowed down gameplay.
ive asked the devs repeatedly if they were going to be taking advantage of parallel processing and they have assured me that they are, apparently when they worked on ARMA3 Altis life they learned first hand the limiations of a system that isnt set up for parallel.