LuckyDuck

Dev Blog #007 Here:

1 hour ago, SummitsEdge said:

" We're finalising the interior of the library and art gallery (shared within one building) and adding polish to the environment. Once the clothing store interior is complete following that, the Town Square environment is ready to go. "

SOON

SOONtm

FTFY

7 minutes ago, MidnightHD said:

this game is probably not coming out till the end of the year don't get your hopes up

The game itself won't be out until mid next year for a good estimate but the TS Module will be before end of August likely and I am sure it will be sooner than that but who knows.

• Like 1

Imagine if this comes out on July 10 hint (my birthday). Best video game birthday gift ever lmao.

SO FUCKING HYPE FOR THIS GAMEEEEEE

Edited by Santaclus

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

The game itself won't be out until mid next year for a good estimate but the TS Module will be before end of August likely and I am sure it will be sooner than that but who knows.

I meant the module but it's most likely from what i'm seeing on the overall progress an estimate would be by the end of the year for the module

10 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

@LuckyDuck How come this wasn't an official dev blog? Shouldn't Motown post it or Paratus?

I didnt get it either

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Lexan said:

I didnt get it either

Yeah, it seems unofficial, right? Perhaps Motown doesn't want the notification?

Edited by njayminsim1115

"Let's Make Identity Great!" Are you assuming who I voted for? You should be ashamed of yourselves.... Forcing me to vote for donald trump is illegal! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tanner_ said:

"Let's Make Identity Great!" Are you assuming who I voted for? You should be ashamed of yourselves.... Forcing me to vote for donald trump is illegal! 

Same motto -_- fishy.. @LuckyDuck @HairyGrenade @Olio @Motown @Paratus Is this dev blog official? Why isn't it in the #dev blog category? This seems like LuckyDuck sent it without permission??

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Yeah, it seems unofficial, right? Perhaps Motown doesn't want the notification?

It didn't Get posted to the site yet, As backers get it first. But there are no rules about them posting it to the website. This was official.

49 minutes ago, njayminsim1115 said:

Same motto -_- fishy.. @LuckyDuck @HairyGrenade @Olio @Motown @Paratus Is this dev blog official? Why isn't it in the #dev blog category? This seems like LuckyDuck sent it without permission??

LuckyDuck was on conversation with Paratus and Motown at the end of their gaming hour.

Btw. Dev Blog is out per E-Mail too but it took a little bit longer, so LuckyDuck just had shorten the process by posting it here.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

There will be an Official post soon, but like @Reamo said John (Paratus) sent this out via email and it goes out from the earliest of backers first (Kickstarter) and then so fourth. So I was a kickstarter backer and because everyone was asking where it was as they had not received it yet, I posted here so that you guys would get to read it straight away. I will un-feature the topic once the post goes in the dev blog area. (When Paratus posts it there!). This post is just so no one misses it.

15 hours ago, SummitsEdge said:

It really is! I'm mostly sure that we will receive the module this week, if not -- this month.

I'd like to think like you ..

The first dev blog since I pledged! Really excited to see this. xD

Edited by MntnChicken
  • Like 1

I also got the same e-mail. So, I believe that every who has pledged the game will receive the same e-mail. Don't worry people, I almost can see the Town Square ;)

Edited by Pepighostrid3r

Will I be able to buy the beta access to town square when it comes out or will I have to wait for the full release if I dont buy it now?

5 minutes ago, 6Shay said:

Will I be able to buy the beta access to town square when it comes out or will I have to wait for the full release if I dont buy it now?

It is possible that you won't be able to buy into the modules and Beta access when the 1st module comes out but if that package does stay it will likely/ will be a higher price.

On 6/13/2017 at 3:10 PM, Noodles said:

Warning: If you are going to watch their twitch stream, expect a boatload of "Wheres strife" or "Strife or riot"

What does this mean? lol Explain like im five