LuckyDuck

Dev Blog #007 Here:

" We're finalising the interior of the library and art gallery (shared within one building) and adding polish to the environment. Once the clothing store interior is complete following that, the Town Square environment is ready to go. "

SOON

• Like 6

Warning: If you are going to watch their twitch stream, expect a boatload of "Wheres strife" or "Strife or riot"

• Like 2

I have donated and I have not received the email. And the previous dev blog if they came to me.

• Like 1

" The gaming industry has needed a game like Identity for too long; let's make it great together! " So true :)

SOON

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, torquier said:

I have donated and I have not received the email. And the previous dev blog if they came to me.

The emails are currently going out the Kickstarter pledgers first. We will receive them a bit later -- this is why LuckyDuck has posted this here for the community. Otherwise there wouldn't have been a reason :) Hope I was of assistance.

• Like 1

just be patient, it LITERALLY started to roll out and they probably have thousands of emails for their system to send to, make sure you are subscribed to receive news letter and just wait. i havent gotten mine yet but others have

• Like 2

I backed on kickstarter and so before you receive it, the earlier you backed to the game the quicker you will receive it!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DadOfMad said:

Its so EXCITING!

It really is! I'm mostly sure that we will receive the module this week, if not -- this month.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

It really is! I'm mostly sure that we will receive the module this week, if not -- this month.

Not this week.

• Like 2

Month? I'm not so sure. They have the clothing store to finish, then there will be texture polishing etc, on that store. I'm guessing sometime in June. Oops, I meant July.

Edited by Banteel
Error

I have not got a clue when, but you can wait and see like I will be :) 

5 minutes ago, DadOfMad said:

Im thinking the 23rd.

next friday.

if i was a betting man, July 1st. but i could honestly see them doing a weekday release since less people would be able to get on since alot of people work during weekdays, would be easier on the servers without knowing how they will handle

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Banteel said:

Month? I'm not so sure. They have the clothing store to finish, then there will be texture polishing etc, on that store. I'm guessing sometime in June.

You mean July? :P

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

We can't wait to show you more of Identity, and we'll soon have that opportunity with the release of an overhauled website. Those current pledge packages are about to go away forever, and some of the rewards won't be available for purchase again after the new website changes.

when will this happen? @Motown @JamesLuck01  anyone know? i heard there will be another video launched before we got one more chance then we can pledge?

16 minutes ago, tozany4u said:

when will this happen? @Motown @JamesLuck01  anyone know? i heard there will be another video launched before we got one more chance then we can pledge?

There is no information on when it will happen. It could happen any time now and well I think you will have at least until the TS release but there is no way of telling you when it will happen and it could be too late by the time you find out!

Yes! we're getting closer to a great game, job very well done Asylum team! Keep up the good work!

Edited by WhiteKnuckles
  • Like 1