Cameltowing

Is this taking too long? Poll

A poll for the lads at Asylum  

59 members have voted

1. 1. With the pushbacks and delays of this game.. are you loosing interest? release is stated at late 2017 early 2018 on the Etended FAQ

• Yes i am/have lost interest
    • No, this game is sick af, and i dont care if it takes another 2 years

2 hours ago, Cameltowing said:

share ya thoughts,

Release for the full game but it has been pushed back and @JamesLuck01 knows it and hasn't updated the time line but remember that it is not full on official release estimates. The 1st module will be released in a couple months.

Beta will be released Early 2018 likely and Full game mid 2018, however games need more than 3 years to be good. We have only had 2 and a half years.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

Release for the full game but it has been pushed back and @JamesLuck01 knows it and hasn't updated the time line but remember that it is not full on official release estimates. The 1st module will be released in a couple months.

Beta will be released Early 2018 likely and Full game mid 2018, however games need more than 3 years to be good. We have only had 2 and a half years.

Regardless, promises have been made and promises have been broken. We don't want to hear "making a game is hard" - we get that. This is a module were hyped about, not the full game, it will have very few features. Not to mention I've been lead to believe they are creating false hype and raising prices AFTER the first module to scrap up as much money as they can before they either announce the game is cancelled/dead - OR before they delay the module about 5 more times. I'm sick of this game and so are my friends, we refuse to pledge - at this point , it's a matter of sitting back watching, waiting, for the game to go somewhere. Not to wait when it comes out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Notic3 said:

Regardless, promises have been made and promises have been broken. We don't want to hear "making a game is hard" - we get that. This is a module were hyped about, not the full game, it will have very few features. Not to mention I've been lead to believe they are creating false hype and raising prices AFTER the first module to scrap up as much money as they can before they either announce the game is cancelled/dead - OR before they delay the module about 5 more times. I'm sick of this game and so are my friends, we refuse to pledge - at this point , it's a matter of sitting back watching, waiting, for the game to go somewhere. Not to wait when it comes out.

I get that you are annoyed and well the devs say if you have doubts don't pledge! Which you have not pledged which seems the best option for you is to wait till the module at least comes out. Also they are raising the prices because you had your chance to get it with risks and waiting making it at the heavily discounted prices and then to make it worth it for us Kickstarter backers they are taking the heavy discount away because it was pointless for us to back at the beginning if you guys get the same things/ discount as we the early ones do. They are not trying to grab as much money as they can but I do know Motown don't even get paid for his job on working on the game because he feels the money is better spent on more devs / assets! He will start being paid once the 1st module is out, but until then he said the money is better spent on assets. 

So if you have faith wait, but just because they promised something, don't forget they are human and make mistakes and so that is why they said a couple of months instead because they don't want to make the mistake again with dates.

2 hours ago, MeesterPlusser said:

too many posts about this.

You should read some other posts about this for more information.

there's to many poll posts asking if this is taking to long? care to share some links because this is the first ive seen....

On 2017-6-12 at 3:55 PM, Frostybeans said:

there's to many poll posts asking if this is taking to long? care to share some links because this is the first ive seen....

Sorry , yeah no poll post.

But still, even if people would vote for the poll.

It would not help anything or anyone. It's just kinda hate to the developers for no reason.

its nothing about hating on the devs at all. im jsut wondering if there are like minded people, like myself, whoare getting frustrated at the deadlines always getting pushed.. hey they havea  whole heap of features they wanna add in... instead of adding them in right this second... why not release it in an update? isnt that how any other game has been?

im purely frustrated at the fact it keeps getting pushed and pushed....

say for arguments sake... you have a terminal illness... the one thing you wanna do is jam the most hyped up game out there (imo) but you cant.. cause the deadline gets pushed past your deadline... you die dissapointed...   it maybe a stupid example... but to some people... sitting infront a of a computer screen is life... critics are a thing of life... getting annoyed is a thing of life... at the end of the day... it was just to see if my thoughts were shared among others.... not a bout hating on anyone.

6 hours ago, Cameltowing said:

its nothing about hating on the devs at all. im jsut wondering if there are like minded people, like myself, whoare getting frustrated at the deadlines always getting pushed.. hey they havea  whole heap of features they wanna add in... instead of adding them in right this second... why not release it in an update? isnt that how any other game has been?

say for arguments sake... you have a terminal illness... the one thing you wanna do is jam the most hyped up game out there (imo) but you cant.. cause the deadline gets pushed past your deadline... you die dissapointed...   it maybe a stupid example... but to some people... sitting infront a of a computer screen is life... critics are a thing of life... getting annoyed is a thing of life... at the end of the day... it was just to see if my thoughts were shared among others.... not a bout hating on anyone.

You should look for a habby outdoors, like park jogging

As I recently pledged, I am not losing interest. I watch twitch replays and I look at the forum every day. It seems like they are legitimately working hard to get stuff done. I think that they might be aiming for too much for the deadlines they set, but that is the creative process. I wish they were more active with Dev Blog posts as that would definitely help keep interest. Even just a paragraph about one or two things they worked on that day and hopefully a screenshot would be nice. I understand that it is hard and that there are more complications then I may be able to comprehend, so I still have faith.

7 hours ago, Cameltowing said:

I get your point of view and with that comes this as the opposite. Games get delayed/ updates get pushed back. Games take time it is a part of them all really and that is the same as what you said but they have so many features they want to add to the game but they are not going to be added until after the module is released at least and they are focusing on getting as what they planned for us to see being finished and then will release the 1st module. However they have said features which they do want, not all of them will make it in the game by full release but will come as updates shortly after. 

You are frustrated with the module being pushed back? Well it is for the better not the worst because really at least all the interiors and such will be complete that are open for us to explore in the 1st module. Delays are something inevitable. 

I am both on the side of getting the module quickly but I understand the delays are only for benefits of the game.

I am sure you will like what you see and able to do but remember it is not that they want to delay the game but that they have to. (The devs want to play it as much as we do and so releasing it is on their top priorities list but finishing the few things left is 1st before that.)

• Like 1