PleowCast

Restaurant Owner

I was thinking about chef career where you start small by having a food truck and eventually grow into a big restaurant that sells different types of foods, beverages and more. And you can also invite other people to work as a chef or a cleaning service in your restaurant.

And as the food get more complex the "taste" of the food will also increase thus affecting the "rating" of the restaurant that you own. And maybe if someday you are tired with your business you can just selling stocks for your restaurant company or even sell the entire restaurant to a different person.

But if you decided to continue on with your business you can start to use a logistics to deliver foods and allow a bigger range for people to order via the "internet", allowing you to gain more income.

Although if you use a bad ingredients or a moldy bun for your burger, for an example. The "customer" may sue you and thus leading your restaurant to bankruptcy.

That's it for me folks, What do you think? xD

• Like 1

Good luck with your business dude! I'll come for sure to try your restaurant! :)

• Like 1

Great idea,and hire employees for your restaurant ;) hope you are able to do this. 

wow great idea and also hit me up if u need any help but it does sound great and i really do hope it works out

• Like 2