Asupra

EA FUCKED UP AGAIN

For NFS payback I have watched the gameplay it's strictly rivals gameplay with NFS 2015 HUD OK I can say it's good ,but not sold yet , and by the way why are we getting this instead of NFS 2015 that I did pay 50 $ for ???? and the amount of not 100 percent honest YouTubers that covering this game of course they are getting paid by EA that's confirmed and paid I mean not only money and Access so thank you EA the NFS 2015 was a ripoff to fund this with extra ?!? omg I thought games could never get lower standards but there you go , PLEASE DONT PREORDER  this shit 

all of the EA sports games are the exact same but with updated graphics lol... 

• Like 1

On 2017-6-12 at 7:26 PM, Tanner_ said:

all of the EA sports games are the exact same but with updated graphics lol... 

Oh tell me about it, I actually got Fifa 07, 08, 09, 10, 12, 13, 15 and then quit but I did enjoy them on Xbox. I however hate EA now and it's money making business of ruining games.

@Asupra However, Star Wars Battlefront 2 (New one they are making), you get all the DLC's for free but I think the old ones are still better with the bad graphics...

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 2

EA IS A MEGA CORPORATION THAT NEEDS TO BE TAUGHT THE WAYS OF COMMUNISM #SEIZETHEMEANSOFPRODUCTION

Edited by NyanRadscorpion

37 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

what if ea buys asylum entertianment inc? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

if that happens i expect a full refund.....
will not support EA

omg that will be My worst nightmare that i could ever think of i mean look at ea play just look what happend there that vloger jessi Damn !! come on , how desperate u need to be, to get someone Like Him in this Picture ??!?!?!?!?!? he got nothing to do with anything even in life ?! to say the least its BAD Realllly bad , and they have the guts to come up on camera say to our faces we are listening to u players , omg , how is there not somebody exposing the shit out of EA , i mean for sooo long they milked the Money out of there fans to me its been 7 years on the same method and now ubisoft is falling in there footstips the Assassins creed games its getting ridiculous , why isnt there something to keep those people in check like back in the days when they do a bad game they go up and say we apologize and we Fucked up , now look at sniper ghost worrier they Bribing youtubers to play the game and say good thing about them and they got exposed by an honest youtuber , am lacking words now but DAMN ITS BAD for Games right now !! 

On 6/29/2017 at 10:23 PM, Shimozukachi said:

what if ea buys asylum entertianment inc? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Asupra said:

omg that will be My worst nightmare that i could ever think of i mean look at ea play just look what happend there that vloger jessi Damn !! come on , how desperate u need to be, to get someone Like Him in this Picture ??!?!?!?!?!? he got nothing to do with anything even in life ?! to say the least its BAD Realllly bad , and they have the guts to come up on camera say to our faces we are listening to u players , omg , how is there not somebody exposing the shit out of EA , i mean for sooo long they milked the Money out of there fans to me its been 7 years on the same method and now ubisoft is falling in there footstips the Assassins creed games its getting ridiculous , why isnt there something to keep those people in check like back in the days when they do a bad game they go up and say we apologize and we Fucked up , now look at sniper ghost worrier they Bribing youtubers to play the game and say good thing about them and they got exposed by an honest youtuber , am lacking words now but DAMN ITS BAD for Games right now !! 

the video u posted is the most appropriate thing ive seen

• Like 1