Where's the Dev blog at fam?

I'm 90% sure I was told it'll be today.

But then again Ive also heard these statistics in the past ^_^

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WhtGhstBlckGhst said:

Where's the Dev blog at fam?

I'm 90% sure I was told it'll be today.

But then again Ive also heard these statistics in the past ^_^

Do you give the devs a chance? They said today and their time is EST and so from the UK time they will be working until 10pm GMT. Give them another 3 hours before you drop a ton on them, but also remember they said hopefully they will get it out on time I am sure. They appreciate everyone's concerns and well we just need to wait to hope everything is as planned.

• Like 4

I agree with Duck, they're in America and Australia I think so they're atleast 5 hours before us. They also said they MIGHT release it today, not that they will.

They're most likely either finishing the Dev Blog or working on something else dude, just be chill and don't start getting angry about it.

1 hour ago, Captaine said:
1 hour ago, Captaine said:

I agree with Duck, they're in America and Australia I think so they're atleast 5 hours before us. They also said they MIGHT release it today, not that they will.

they didnt say might, they said most likely, followed by saying 90% chance, -   https://clips.twitch.tv/TastyAuspiciousPeafowlFUNgineer

also i agree, they work until 4-5 EST so 2 hours ahead of me, so they got another 2 hours before i lose hope on a dev blog ( unless thats something they work on after hours)

• Like 1

holy shit grow some balls .. if its not today its maby next week if not next maby the week after... they are bussy people.. chill down

• Like 1