Dear,

I saw some ideas about architecture but it wouldn't be a thing because some houses would be really ugly. So my idea was that you first of all have to apply to the city counsil or server managers. On top of that, once you created your design, you have to send it to a certain organisation (maybe the city counsil) and they decide if it can be build. The building of it would also create more jobs and variety in the jobs. It may be a little bit harder to create and to program, but the houses and interiors would vary much more. The very rich people can then also say how they want their house and this could be a job for an architectural firm. Also the city counsil may give some jobs like designing new appartements. 

This would make the game even more realistic and in depth, tell me what you think about this...

Greets

Daniel Almeida

Edited by Daniel_Almeida
  • Like 2

Hey, Daniel! I really like your idea, but unfortunately, the devs said that you really won't have the ability to build your own house in the game. Building, at least in this sense, is really heavy on the network, and they would rather use that for other features! 

I'm such a fan of architecture, though,  and would love to be able to build my own house in the game, but it doesn't seem very plausible at the moment. :/  Hopefully in the future, with the help of SpatiolOS , they'll be able to add this feature! :D If they do, I think your idea should definitely be looked at! It's a really good way to check the designs and make sure they look decent, function correctly, etc... ^_^ 

• Like 2

Maybe not make a structure but instead a furniture that you can model by yourself and sell them :D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, PleowCast said:

Maybe not make a structure but instead a furniture that you can model by yourself and sell them :D

This would be a cool thing too but designing houses would be so awsome!

• Like 1

Maybe they'll introduce something like Design so you can create your own stuff and sell them! Would be cool too

• Like 1

you will be able to create custom furniture based on putting hundreds of different premade parts designs together to make your own "style". rather, the people in that area of manufacturing will be able to.  Unfortunately its already been said there will be no construction of buildings. 

However Daniel, you have great ideas and I hope you find an exciting "career" to put that greatness into! :) 

• Like 1