Hi everyone!

My name is Kristian and I'm from Seattle, WA. I came across this game few days ago and I decided to pledge and simply cannot wait for it to be released! I'll most likely follow a law enforcement career. I really hope that the game will be available on XOne.

Anyway, see you all in the virtual world.

Welcome to the Identity Community! If you have Questions feel free to ask them to anyone here, because everyone will help you surely! ^_^

( i´m not sure if the game will be on other consoles but PC but dont blame it on me if im wrong :c )

8 minutes ago, whiterussian said:

Hi everyone!

My name is Kristian and I'm from Seattle, WA. I came across this game few days ago and I decided to pledge and simply cannot wait for it to be released! I'll most likely follow a law enforcement career. I really hope that the game will be available on XOne.

Anyway, see you all in the virtual world.

Hey Seattle-lite! Nice to see you here! The game probably won't be available for xbox one for awhile. Although the beta testing is available within this year. 

Hello Whiterussian! Glad you're here. Although your name is making crave a certain smooth beverage lol :) 

Hey @whiterussian, Welcome to the community!

To answer your question, no the game is not planed to be released for consoles and well the devs said they will look into console porting but it is no promise to ever release to consoles.

Beta is planned to release early 2018 and the modules however will be leading up to the beta.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask here on the forum / as k me via PM.

Please have a look at the 2 FAQ's linked in my signature for great info.

Have a nice day/ evening/ night and hope to see you in Identity!

Best regards,

LuckyDuck.

• Like 1

Welcome my fellow gamer! I hope you enjoy your time here at the main Identity Community forums.

On 8.6.2017 at 7:48 PM, whiterussian said:

and simply cannot wait for it to be released!

like we all :D
Welcome WhiteRussian (iam russian to - at least i can speak :D)
hope to see you in-game 

Sincerly, -