8ob2431

Zeus Corporations™ (Zeus™) recruitment

Currently available jobs as far as im aware of.

>Gun/Firearm Managers

> General Store Managers

> Security Officer (also comes under the class of PMC)

> Clothes Store Owner

> Head of distribution (will be based in our HQ)

> Head of security (Based in HQ, but also has the job of leading security in the field)

> Vehicle Mechanic (we need lots of different mechanics, depending on what needs to be repaired/upgraded/any work that really needs to be done)

> Medical Officers (we need some medical trained personnel, as we will be having a private hospital, which supplies only the best health care)

> Car Traders (this may become illegal, but of course, one of the CEOs will explain everything you need to know when you join)

> Boat Traders (this may become illegal, but of course, one of the CEOs will explain everything you need to know when you join)

-8ob2431 (Head of security)

Hey, I would like to become car trader or boat trader.

feel free to hire me.

i'm 20, from belgium and have been gaming since I was 12. I play normally 3-5 times a week. 

Edited by rubain23

Hey,

Sure, we need people, so it would be a good idea to recruit from the scratch. Please feel free to check out our website (see advert page) for more details on roles. To ensure that you want the job, please feel free to reply to this message with "I want a job", then I will be sure to contact the CEO to give you an interview.

Thanks for contacting Zeus

- Harry