Sign in to follow this  
doctorsbro

public server police

So i was thinking how would one become a police officer on a public server that's run by identity? Would it be the moderators and staff only or would it be released to the public?

sorry if this was answered, couldn't find an answer

12 hours ago, doctorsbro said:

So i was thinking how would one become a police officer on a public server that's run by identity? Would it be the moderators and staff only or would it be released to the public?

sorry if this was answered, couldn't find an answer

To become a police officer on public servers, you will need to go to a "school" environment and take a short tutorial before qualifying and once qualified, you go to a police station and sign up.

To go on duty you will have to go and get changed into your uniform when in the police station and to go off duty you go back to the police station again and take it off etc.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

To become a police officer on public servers, you will need to go to a "school" environment and take a short tutorial before qualifying and once qualified, you go to a police station and sign up.

To go on duty you will have to go and get changed into your uniform when in the police station and to go off duty you go back to the police station again and take it off etc.

that seems like a easy method, but will there be a limit on how many officers are on? since the whole server can't play as a police officer there has to be someone committing the crime?

5 minutes ago, doctorsbro said:

that seems like a easy method, but will there be a limit on how many officers are on? since the whole server can't play as a police officer there has to be someone committing the crime?

Yes, there will be a limit to how many police officers can be "On Duty", but off duty likely no limit.

22 hours ago, doctorsbro said:

The way they have said to limit this will be like for x amount of criminals or people there are y amount of cops and once y has been reached it will no longer be open

On 6/9/2017 at 6:16 PM, doctorsbro said:

so in the end it basically becomes  first serve basis

Exactly, but i'm sure that there will be different roles with different limits like detective for example will have less amount then patrol officer.

Edited by YouKnowBro

Now the best question I would have would be are you limited on time for example like are you only allowed to be a cop for 3 hours then have a cool down period so others can give it a go?

15 hours ago, doctorsbro said:

Now the best question I would have would be are you limited on time for example like are you only allowed to be a cop for 3 hours then have a cool down period so others can give it a go?

There is likely no time limit on how long you being cop for. It is when you go on duty, you simply go to the precinct, get changed and you will be on duty with your uniform and to go off duty you simply go back to the precinct and get changed into your normal clothes.