Baconblaster2

personal bodyguards

who wants to join me in a team of bodyguards in order to protect those who decide to hire us we would do transportation, patrols and other means of business if you are up to do this please let me know. or if you are looking to hire we will help no questions asked

@Baconblaster2 you have a good Idea for a Company, but i think you should do some planning like 

-What Uniform/Clothings your Members should wear
-Who you offer your guard
-How much you want for lets say 1 hour and how much the Guard gets from that in percent
-A name for your Company and maybe even a slogan.
-Etcetera :D

In love 
Ragnar <3 xD

Dont blame anything on me or i will bite you :c 

19 hours ago, Ragnar said:

@Baconblaster2 you have a good Idea for a Company, but i think you should do some planning like 

-What Uniform/Clothings your Members should wear
-Who you offer your guard
-How much you want for lets say 1 hour and how much the Guard gets from that in percent
-A name for your Company and maybe even a slogan.
-Etcetera :D

In love 
Ragnar <3 xD

Dont blame anything on me or i will bite you :c 

uniforms would most likely be black attire, anyone who is up to do whatever it takes for our client prices will vary depending on time and what they request such as a provided vehicles, still working on prices and payment, weapon training will be provided but to work for us a gun permit is required, still working on a name

Prices and payment depends on what contract you work on if you request a vehicle then that would cost extra I do not have exact numbers but they will be up within the next week

On 6/6/2017 at 0:00 PM, Baconblaster2 said:

who wants to join me in a team of bodyguards in order to protect those who decide to hire us we would do transportation, patrols and other means of business if you are up to do this please let me know. or if you are looking to hire we will help no questions asked

Should make this into an entire security company and put a thread in the business forum.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, qwerty1029 said:

will you be providing your employees with a handgun

Yes along with training but a permit will be required 

44 minutes ago, Baconblaster2 said:

Yes along with training but a permit will be required 

will it be a revolver or a pistol

Yeah I'm likely Interested, will be sure to follow the forum and push any questions I have forward

- New to the community been doing a bit of investigation into Identity, nice to see such a productive forum based community about 

Hey BACONBLASTER2!

I think that's an awesome idea! If you are still up for it, I would like to join you and your Security Team and help you and the team to be THE best at getting people from A to B

You can always contact me. 

-Maersk. 

Billedresultat for Maersk logo

Contact me >                               toby.maersk@gmail.com

Identity Career >                          Update on release day. 

The second generation of *Maersk* >                          Toby Maersk.                     

2LT (Second Lieutenant) of the British army mil-sim force BRF (Brigade Reconnaissance Force)

Connected groups > X51 Squadron (DCS, WT.) > Company Gamers (Arma 3.) > Full Screw Gaming (Arma, DayZ, etc.)

> Brigade Reconnaissance Force (Arma.) > Falcon BMS Veteran Gaming (Falcon BMS.) > 101st Airborne (DCS.)

Things still haven't changed. Bodyguard is not an official job or career. Even how much you want it be.

You can RP it all you want, but if you harm another person as a civilian (because that's what you'll be, RP'ing a bodyguard), you will get arrested just as bad as the person assaulting your client.

Do what you want guys, especially if the law means nothing to you. But you'll quickly find out you're flagged for assault or murder and will be wanted by Law Enforcement. Bodyguards in Identity are just the same as vigilantes. It will be considered illegal according to the system. And illegal things will get you flagged for arrest or at the very least a fine / ticket. Then again, if you find that the punishments don't outweigh the (unofficial) gain you make, by all means, go ahead. But you'll have a hard time.