lugaru

Paid pledge but didn't get reward

Hey all,

i've opened a topic, because my pledge is not listed in my account and i've also sent a message to motown, but did not get an answer or my pledge listed on my account. Anyhow the Topic was closed. Guys really? I give you 24h now, otherwise i will open a fraud case at paypal and get my money back.

We are your customers for a pre financed project and this is what we get for it? 

Hello @lugaru 

I just wanted to tell you that there has been a recent problem with the database which holds those names of those pledges and would kindly ask if you can be patient while I try and get this message urgently to Motown to help sort your issue out. I firstly have one question that I need to know so that Motown can give you the correct satisfaction. What package did you pledge too?

As soon as you tell me I can tell Motown which package you pledged for and so he can fix the issue.

Thank you for opening up this post to inform us of the problem. I will be sure to get you that satisfactions ASAP!

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hello @lugaru 

I just wanted to tell you that there has been a recent problem with the database which holds those names of those pledges and would kindly ask if you can be patient while I try and get this message urgently to Motown to help sort your issue out. I firstly have one question that I need to know so that Motown can give you the correct satisfaction. What package did you pledge too?

As soon as you tell me I can tell Motown which package you pledged for and so he can fix the issue.

Thank you for opening up this post to inform us of the problem. I will be sure to get you that satisfactions ASAP!

Kind regards,

LuckyDuck.

is there forums rewards you get when pledging?

5 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

is there forums rewards you get when pledging?

I believe there will only be a forum tag / rank like "Speed Demon"  or "Founder" a such showing off what you pledged for, but I could be wrong about there being something else or anything. It will be done when the forum has it's makeover.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

I believe there will only be a forum tag / rank like "Speed Demon"  or "Founder" a such showing off what you pledged for, but I could be wrong about there being something else or anything. It will be done when the forum has it's makeover.

I don't have my speed demon title, it's hard being a granny with 10 children that is on a wheelchair, why do you think I put Nitros on it to be the speed demon I am today. It makes me very upset.

966c83f2cc096786bac1495f895d2fc5.jpg

1 hour ago, lugaru said:

Stil haven't received my pledge!

Hey, sorry about that. Motown missed my steam messages about the case as he don't have notifications on and so I have messaged him via discord and steam this time and so when he comes on he should hopefully get the message this time.

• Like 2

I have nothing to do with the case lmao, but I'm just asking if you could please be patient for @LuckyDuck and @Motown. They are both really great people and I'm sure they aren't meaning for your case to take this long.

• Like 1