LeonSchrader

Anyone else playing Mafia 3...

Hi there!

This is post for anyone who is playing Mafia 3. So far I like the slickness and raw emotions in story mode. The services provided by Cassandra, Burke and Vito are handy too! The soundtrack has to be one of my favourites, perfect 60s music! However, the gameplay is not completely open world as the options for doing non-mission stuff is quite limited, there are racing events but that's about it. However, I'm looking forward to the DLCs especially Stone Unturned. My favourite characters are Vito, Cassandra and Donovan as they have some badass egdes to their characters.

What do you like or dislike about Mafia 3? Who are your favourite characters? Feel free to comment and share your thoughts.

22 hours ago, LeonSchrader said:

Hi there!

This is post for anyone who is playing Mafia 3. So far I like the slickness and raw emotions in story mode. The services provided by Cassandra, Burke and Vito are handy too! The soundtrack has to be one of my favourites, perfect 60s music! However, the gameplay is not completely open world as the options for doing non-mission stuff is quite limited, there are racing events but that's about it. However, I'm looking forward to the DLCs especially Stone Unturned. My favourite characters are Vito, Cassandra and Donovan as they have some badass egdes to their characters.

What do you like or dislike about Mafia 3? Who are your favourite characters? Feel free to comment and share your thoughts.

I don't own Mafia but I am Mafia so if you want to play Mafia we can do Mafia in real life although my Mafia may be a bit too much since our Mafia is competing against another Mafia which leads to Mafia Wars and that's trouble for our Mafia because their Mafia has alot of Mafia guns so our Mafia vs Mafia will be decent but not so good, nevertheless our Mafia is pretty good if you want to join.

Np for helping you, thank me later.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Im done with Mafia 3 .. was a good game, but i rushed it too hard xD

Same here

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Ragnar said:

Im done with Mafia 3 .. was a good game, but i rushed it too hard xD

BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP

SIR, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR THE FALSE USE OF GRAMMAR IN YOUR SENTANCE.

"I'm done with Mafia 3" - "but I rushed it too hard"

- Grammar Police.

1 hour ago, Judgement said:

BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP BEEP BOOP

SIR, YOU ARE UNDER ARREST FOR THE FALSE USE OF GRAMMAR IN YOUR SENTANCE.

"I'm done with Mafia 3" - "but I rushed it too hard"

- Grammar Police.

oh shet! le popos! bury all copys of da mafia 3 at the location e.t. the game were buried before they find em!

Edited by Shimozukachi
hello, *beeper*
  • Like 1

I think it wouldn't be a bad game if it wasn't so needlessly long. So much time is spent doing the same thing over and over again for very little progress in the story. I also feel that the combat is lacking. The only thing that kept me going was plot progression. The first 2 mafias were just more enjoyable games in my opinion.

If you enjoy Mafia 3 feel free to join a family or mafia on the forums so you can be a member when the Identity Game comes out

• Like 1