Fanature

IdentityRPG Statistics

Hello Identians!

Not sure if everyone's noticed but the Identity Developers have been updating there statistics very often. And when I say often I mean "Every... Single... Day." That means you'll be able to check the website every single day seeing how many more players (and pledges they're earning) are signing up to play Identity

A lot of new changes are coming to Identity. Such as their NEW UPCOMING website launch. Keep your fingers crossed, we've got a lot coming our way!

Edited by Fanature
  • Like 5

27 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

New Website since when?

They said a new site when they add the different pledge ranks and make other changes. It will be when the store will change too.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

They said a new site when they add the different pledge ranks and make other changes. It will be when the store will change too.

Do I still keep my pledge rank?

1 hour ago, MrClark said:

Do I still keep my pledge rank?

Yes of course, but for those that haven't purchased by the time the shop changes, your rank will no longer be available for other people to buy.

Sounds like we're mighty close to Module One release if you ask me! ;) 

On a sort-of offtopic subject, I've been seeing a lot more effectiveness in a LOT of people around the internet. For one, most of the big youtubers such as the FaZe members have been not just recording, cutting a bit out and then uploading, but have been adding tons of effects and things of that nature. The Identity crew suddenly decides to be more active with their updates, trump is still active as ever on twitter, what the hell is happening to our internet?!?!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MrClark said:

I feel like this is 30$ down the drain but no clue

Why say that? 

8 hours ago, Fanature said:

Why say that? 

Well i've been here for awhile (way longer than it says I made my account) and it keeps getting pushed.

4 hours ago, MrClark said:

Well i've been here for awhile (way longer than it says I made my account) and it keeps getting pushed.

Games always get pushed. If we want the perfect product then we're just going to have to wait. Games usually take years to make. For example, it takes more than five years for a GTA game to be developed and people somehow wait through that. We just have to treat this wait time with respect and be patient. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MrClark said:

Don't forget that "Red Dead Redemption 2 was announced to be released this year but has been further delayed till like March next year and how long has that game been in development?

• Like 1

inb4 they change the website before the module comes out and delay the module even more. That will be a kick LMAO

15 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Don't forget that "Red Dead Redemption 2 was announced to be released this year but has been further delayed till like March next year and how long has that game been in development?

Thats a fully game im talking about the module just one little piece not the entire game!

9 hours ago, MrClark said:

Thats a fully game im talking about the module just one little piece not the entire game!

Yes but my point was that it happens with Triple A games having delays but they also have 5 years working on it at least and well this is a indie team that have been working on this game for half of what they have or not even that. These devs are in a small team still and have made some mistakes on time frame of when the module would release but have had to delay it a few times because of the bad estimate. You should expect things being pushed back and well if games which have had 5+ years in dev and yet they push their full game release date back. 

Just put yourself in their position and what would you do if you was making this game? Would you push it back if the module was not finished and you wanted it top notch and finished when it was released?

• Like 1

10 hours ago, MrClark said:

It's $30 waaaah I have to wait a year to play the game everyone else has to wait for waaaah,

1 hour ago, MrClark said:

Some people can't get a job because of age.

This isn't the game for you then.

36 minutes ago, Kellog said:

This isn't the game for you then.

Well I already payed for it and if you heard me then you would think i'm older than I am trust me if you want we can go into the Identity Discord but I am an American citizen and this game is for me you can't tell me if I can or can't play it unless you are my parent so screw off please!

Age is just a number, maturity its what this game needs, he can be 15 and do a great rp while someone at 25 could be a douch RDMing all the time

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Lexan said:

Age is just a number, maturity its what this game needs, he can be 15 and do a great rp while someone at 25 could be a douch RDMing all the time

Thank You!

23 minutes ago, MrClark said:

Well I already payed for it and if you heard me then you would think i'm older than I am trust me if you want we can go into the Identity Discord but I am an American citizen and this game is for me you can't tell me if I can or can't play it unless you are my parent so screw off please!

I probably wouldn't think you're older if I saw how you act. Why the actual fuck would I want to talk to some pre pubescent in IdentityRPG's Discord? Just because you're an American citizen doesn't mean you are entitled for everything you stupid cuck! You're not old enough for this game so don't be playing it. I could tell you were around 12 by asking for a refund like a bitch.

19 minutes ago, Lexan said:

Age isn't just a number age is a lot. He also demonstrated he isn't mature.

5 minutes ago, Kellog said:

Im not saying he is, all i said that there people that reaches maturity earlier than others, and still, this type of discussion is unecessary, we all want to play this game that will be breath-taking, why cant we all have fun together ?

5 minutes ago, Kellog said:

No i'm very mature but your crazy and showing your behavior I bet your 600 ibs and live alone! I can play this game if I want I have all rights to I spent my money and I wasn't asking for a refund I was saying i'm starting to second think this game i'm not the only one who is!

15 minutes ago, Lexan said:

Im not saying he is, all i said that there people that reaches maturity earlier than others, and still, this type of discussion is unecessary, we all want to play this game that will be breath-taking, why cant we all have fun together ?

Mainly because I hate 12 year old's and every gaming community would be better without them no matter how many you say "Oh but there is so many mature 12 year olds!" but there really isn't. Most if not all 12 year olds are immature and shouldn't be able to play these type of games.

15 minutes ago, Lexan said:

Because if every 12 year old was abolished from the internet it would honestly be 100x better.