JoelKeys

H1Z1: Just Survive Roleplay

Does anyone have H1Z1 and would like to work on a project I am working on? I am of course referring to Just Survive here.

My experiment will work as follows. We all log on to a server with preferably low pop. Beforehand, each person will be given a dedicated role, a radio frequency and a set of coordinates. You will also be given a secondary radio frequency in cases of emergency. Basically how it will work is I will act as the leader of a group. We will all log in and be spawned in random locations. That's where the frequency and co-ordinates come in. If you find a radio you can connect to our frequency and you will be able to communicate with everyone else. If you cannot find one, you will make your way to the coordinates. We will take over the area that the coordinates are and you will chose a house. The players/house ratio will be 2:1, however this can vary. You are then free to do whatever you want with that house. You can store things in it and no one will be allowed to take from it. No one will be allowed to enter your house either. Once we are all settled in, you will be split up into your dedicated roles and given a briefing. The roles could improve builders, researchers, scavengers, guards etc. You will try and stick to your roles however if you are a researcher and want to go chop down a tree, you obviously can. Likewise if a scavenger wants to build himself something he can, its just not his dedicated role to build for everyone. We will then try and maintain a dictatorial society in which you will be given tasks and you must complete them to the best of your ability. For example, I might say that the builders need metal scraps so our scavengers will be given their own frequency and sent out to find metal scraps over a designated area. Meanwhile, the builders could be tasked with repairing any damaged fortifications and so on. 

I think this could be fun. Only rules are you do as you try and roleplay as if this is real, and be mature.

Let me know if anyone wants to help!

• Like 1

On ‎04‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 1:51 PM, JoelKeys said:

Does anyone have H1Z1 and would like to work on a project I am working on? I am of course referring to Just Survive here.

My experiment will work as follows. We all log on to a server with preferably low pop. Beforehand, each person will be given a dedicated role, a radio frequency and a set of coordinates. You will also be given a secondary radio frequency in cases of emergency. Basically how it will work is I will act as the leader of a group. We will all log in and be spawned in random locations. That's where the frequency and co-ordinates come in. If you find a radio you can connect to our frequency and you will be able to communicate with everyone else. If you cannot find one, you will make your way to the coordinates. We will take over the area that the coordinates are and you will chose a house. The players/house ratio will be 2:1, however this can vary. You are then free to do whatever you want with that house. You can store things in it and no one will be allowed to take from it. No one will be allowed to enter your house either. Once we are all settled in, you will be split up into your dedicated roles and given a briefing. The roles could improve builders, researchers, scavengers, guards etc. You will try and stick to your roles however if you are a researcher and want to go chop down a tree, you obviously can. Likewise if a scavenger wants to build himself something he can, its just not his dedicated role to build for everyone. We will then try and maintain a dictatorial society in which you will be given tasks and you must complete them to the best of your ability. For example, I might say that the builders need metal scraps so our scavengers will be given their own frequency and sent out to find metal scraps over a designated area. Meanwhile, the builders could be tasked with repairing any damaged fortifications and so on. 

I think this could be fun. Only rules are you do as you try and roleplay as if this is real, and be mature.

Let me know if anyone wants to help!

Hey this seems really cool, I'd like to try this with you :D