njayminsim1115

Poll - When do you think the Module will be out?

Guesses for Town Square Module Release  

94 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think the Town Square Module will release?

• 1 week - Mid June
    • 2 weeks - Late June
    • 1 month - Early July
    • 1 month 1/2 - Mid July
    • 2 months - Early August
    • 3 months - Early September
    • Never ;( All hope is lost

When do you guys think the Town Square Module will come out?

It's been awhile since we've gotten a change on the progress bar. So I was curious to see what people think the ETA for the Town Square will be.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, planetgreen said:

Their Q&A says "Early 2017" though.

and if you read here: 

It tells you about the delay.

• Like 2

Of course people are starting to give up. The bar has been stuck at 89% for i dont know how many weeks know. And if you dont follow their twitch, u get absolutely no updates what so ever.. The prob just took our money and went on a looooong holiday.. :(

45 minutes ago, Knagis said:

Of course people are starting to give up. The bar has been stuck at 89% for i dont know how many weeks know. And if you dont follow their twitch, u get absolutely no updates what so ever.. The prob just took our money and went on a looooong holiday.. :(

Not trying to defend them, but why would they do that and still give us more info; even if it is little info and or say if you doubt the project then don't pledge. They are working hard and well they need some credit for trying. If people lose hope on the game, it is their loss that they are only thinking about the negatives and not the positives on the game and well when it does release everyone who "Gave up" will be stricken to get back to find more. They may say they have lost hope but in reality they will stick with the project for soo much longer to make sure their decision was the right one.

Look guys, the team of Asylum works very hard. This is not Super Mario or Tetris. We're talking about an extremely large game with a lot of opportunities. If someone could do it faster, please let him help them. If no one can do it faster than these guys, then let's sit and wait. Nobody's making you to pledge for this game with a gun in your head. That is only a personal decision.

Like most of you I also pledged for it, but I'm sitting, read all the new information and wait patiently. I recommend you to do the same. Have more faith and believe me - it will be rewarded. 

Good Night for now.  Be cool. :)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pepighostrid3r said:

Look guys, the team of Asylum works very hard. This is not Super Mario or Tetris. We're talking about an extremely large game with a lot of opportunities. If someone could do it faster, please let him help them. If no one can do it faster than these guys, then let's sit and wait. Nobody's making you to pledge for this game with a gun in your head. That is only a personal decision.

Like most of you I also pledged for it, but I'm sitting, read all the new information and wait patiently. I recommend you to do the same. Have more faith and believe me - it will be rewarded. 

thanks , well said
somewhere they writen early 2018, therefore i wait till Q2 2018. no hopes can be destroyed... ^^

JamesLuck01: "When is this Game going to release?

This game is Currently targeted to release Late 2017 or Early 2018 but no official push back point.

"

Edited by CrimesBane

I think it'll be out when the developers feel that the game is progressed enough for an entire enjoyable gameplay where no player will find themselves bored. That's when the game will come out.

2 hours ago, Pepighostrid3r said:

Sorry but, people here are not asking to release the game faster, all we want are updates videos not just 1 screenshot every 3 months...

1 hour ago, mezdoo said:

Sorry but, people here are not asking to release the game faster, all we want are updates videos not just 1 screenshot every 3 months...

Exactly the progress has been very slow

We get updates much sooner than every 3 months. Follow the twitch, watch the screenshots that are updated. We get information; you just have to do a bit of searching...

1 hour ago, SummitsEdge said:

We get updates much sooner than every 3 months. Follow the twitch, watch the screenshots that are updated. We get information; you just have to do a bit of searching...

No offence, not trying to be negative or somthing, but I won't spend 2 hours looking at someone working on a face or a  car model

Edited by mezdoo

54 minutes ago, mezdoo said:

No offence, not trying to be negative or somthing, but I won't spend 2 hours looking at someone working on a face or a  car model

Lol there's no offense going to me. But if you're not going to want to put in the work to actually receive your updates... then don't complain about there not being any when they're obviously PROVING that they're working on their game. You can't sit there and complain that there aren't any updates... when they're literally STREAMING their work. Those are live updates... oh. and no offense, just my point of view.

9 hours ago, SummitsEdge said:

Lol there's no offense going to me. But if you're not going to want to put in the work to actually receive your updates... then don't complain about there not being any when they're obviously PROVING that they're working on their game. You can't sit there and complain that there aren't any updates... when they're literally STREAMING their work. Those are live updates... oh. and no offense, just my point of view.

There's no need for online venting right now. It's just a poll @SummitsEdge & @mezdoo However, it fair that one screenshot or two for every month is a bit frustrating. 

Alot of people are voting never lol

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Knagis said:

Of course they will vote never, because it's about a year that we're waiting for module and every devblog says about the delay!

Edited by Amirali

4 hours ago, Amirali said:

Of course they will vote never, because it's about a year that we're waiting for module and every devblog says about the delay!

You mean 1 dev blog not all of them. A year waiting is not a big deal to some. Yes, it is frustrating but it is a waiting game really.

However complaining may just get you more frustrated and I am not saying you cannot complain but how is streaming every week not enough? (just my opinion)

Complaining can get you so far but it won't get you to where you want to be. That being said we have got a massive improvement on the PR, however it is not enough for some.

13 hours ago, njayminsim1115 said:

There's no need for online venting right now. It's just a poll @SummitsEdge & @mezdoo However, it fair that one screenshot or two for every month is a bit frustrating. 

Lol, I'm not "venting"... I'm proving a point. He wants to complain that there are no updates... yet they stream at least once a week on updates of the game. I tried to pass this information to a user that wanted more updates, and he complains that he doesn't want to watch them. That's just plain ignorance.

14 minutes ago, SummitsEdge said:

Lol, I'm not "venting"... I'm proving a point. He wants to complain that there are no updates... yet they stream at least once a week on updates of the game. I tried to pass this information to a user that wanted more updates, and he complains that he doesn't want to watch them. That's just plain ignorance.

Im not complaining to be honest, just giving my opinion.

I think you all need to grow up. 

To the ones frustrated: The developers are working extremely hard and you need to understand that, so be patient and wait for the updates.

To everyone else: You need to grow up the most in my opinion and stop fanboying the game. I have pledged and I am happy to wait since I have other games, however you need to understand that at the end of the day some people can't play anything else and so it is perfectly reasonable to be frustrated that a game we paid for has been delayed. We trusted in Asylum enough to pay them for a promise that we will get the game, more specifically we were told we would get one module early 2017. That one thing that we trusted them to deliver has been delayed, and while I am happy about that as delays generally mean that they are working hard to improve the game, it is reasonable that people are disappointed that the game has been delayed. Not only that, but you would expect that if they cannot release the game, some in game screenshots isn't completely ridiculous to ask for, but they haven't really been doing that either.

Honestly shame on the both sides. I am happy to wait and I am also irritated by the little information we get, that is what you all should be like. I am siding with Asylum here as I have been in game development before and know the struggle, so I respect them fully. Clearly the rest of you need to think about supporting them a little more too.

• Like 2