Motown

Rust

deWJxqP.jpg

I played a little bit of Rust with @DJScias, one of our forum moderators, today!

The server was "Rust Factions Role-Play | www.FactionsGaming.com"

Seems like a nice community for those of you interested in Rust!

Fun Fact: The shredded bits on the lower half of the logo represent shredded Identity documents, or a city skyline!

• Like 3

Hello there,

I think it took him about what.. 15 minutes, perhaps 20 minutes maximum to make that?

I actually met @RogueRenegade on this server as well by total coincidence! It's nice to see people from our community on other games playing RP game modes and servers.

Kind regards,
DJScias

• Like 1

I apologize for the necro, but I felt it was better than creating a new topic about the same thing.

Any current Rust players around? Would be nice to have a community server for us all to play on together, even if it does involve raiding and looting. xD

• Like 1

On 9/3/2016 at 10:47 PM, Vyndictus said:

I apologize for the necro, but I felt it was better than creating a new topic about the same thing.

Any current Rust players around? Would be nice to have a community server for us all to play on together, even if it does involve raiding and looting. xD

I still romp around in rust :P i havent been able to play anything over the past few months but im back now!

1 hour ago, RogueRenegade said:

I still romp around in rust :P i havent been able to play anything over the past few months but im back now!

welcome back

Wow reminds me off when i use to play rust might hop on it today i do miss it really good game to play while waiting for this to launch. Rust can just keep you attracted to the game for ages there's so much to make and do.