Mr_Fisk

Mr. Fisk

Greetings everybody. I am Wilson Fisk, an eager member of the community like all of you. I would like to be known as Mr. Fisk. I have read all there is to read about Identity as well as watched all the vids I can find. its extremely exciting to see the concept and plans for the game. Currently my plan is to reside on official servers, likely picking one specifically when its time for that.

I do plan to operate an in game business in Identity. However I am not yet ready to disclose what it is. When the time comes there will be a new post in the Business section with details and a link to a website will all the info. I can say I hope it blossoms into an empire that may "employ" players and produce a positive experience for the community and enjoyment for all involved.

I eagerly await the Town Square Module so that I may meet many of you with visuals and voice chat. That will be fun while we wait for more content. Until then, I'm here exploring the forums sharing thoughts and seeing everyone else's. 

4 hours ago, Mr_Fisk said:

Greetings everybody. I am Wilson Fisk, an eager member of the community like all of you. I would like to be known as Mr. Fisk. I have read all there is to read about Identity as well as watched all the vids I can find. its extremely exciting to see the concept and plans for the game. Currently my plan is to reside on official servers, likely picking one specifically when its time for that.

I do plan to operate an in game business in Identity. However I am not yet ready to disclose what it is. When the time comes there will be a new post in the Business section with details and a link to a website will all the info. I can say I hope it blossoms into an empire that may "employ" players and produce a positive experience for the community and enjoyment for all involved.

I eagerly await the Town Square Module so that I may meet many of you with visuals and voice chat. That will be fun while we wait for more content. Until then, I'm here exploring the forums sharing thoughts and seeing everyone else's. 

All I hear is Vincent D'Onofrio's voice, lol. Anyways, welcome to the Community Mr. Fisk!

Welcome MR Fisk
saw some of your post already :D

wish you a great time here! hope to see you in game