Kattycake

Townsquare - Housing - do you need the housing pledge?

Hi! So I saw that housing will be in the Town Square module.

Will I need to purchase tier "5" Homeowner to experience housing? I only have the Cabbie pledge Tier 3

Edited by Kattycake

42 minutes ago, Kattycake said:

Will I need to purchase tier "5" Homeowner to experience housing? I only have the Cabbie pledge Tier 3

i dont think any of the packages come with homes do they? i have the VIP currently and all it comes with is a large apartment , who knows if its even to own or guaranteed rented one. if however a package bellow mine gets a house i will be disappointment that i dont get one lol

53 minutes ago, Kattycake said:

The homeowner and biker packages have a studio apartment, the up-sized package has a one bedroom apartment, the speed demon package has a luxury one bedroom apartment, and the vip package has a two bedroom apartment. You don't have to buy any of these packages to get an apartment in the game (none of the packages have houses) you can make money in-game and use it to buy a house or an apartment. These are just starters packs to help you start out in the game.

Edited by SniperGangKodak

54 minutes ago, Kattycake said:

No, you don't need it. Everyone will have Access to housing in the Town Square Module. 

But if you have pledged for a Package with a higher Tier appartment, you will be able to customize this one.

13 minutes ago, SniperGangKodak said:

The homeowner and biker packages have a studio apartment, the up-sized package has a one bedroom apartment, the speed demon package has a luxury one bedroom apartment, and the vip package has a two bedroom apartment. You don't have to buy any of these packages to get an apartment in the game (none of the packages have houses) you can make money in-game and use it to buy a house or an apartment. These are just starters packs to help you start out in the game.

are they actual apartments you rent or is it one you own that you can rent out. i been curious about that.

5 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

are they actual apartments you rent or is it one you own that you can rent out. i been curious about that.

i believe you can either rent out your house or apartment for some money

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

I'm not sure, I think you keep them but that's a good question I'll ask the devs next live stream.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tozany4u said:

i believe you can either rent out your house or apartment for some money

ya you can rent them out for sure, i just dont know if the apartments you get at the start is one you own, or like a guaranteed apartment to start with kind of thing.

6 minutes ago, SniperGangKodak said:

I'm not sure, I think you keep them but that's a good question I'll ask the devs next live stream.

that would be amazing to find out exactly how the packs work when it comes to them. im so use to apartments being something you rent where people don't own them, and a condo being something you buy ( since i own one in real life lol)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

that would be amazing to find out exactly how the packs work when it comes to them. im so use to apartments being something you rent where people don't own them, and a condo being something you buy ( since i own one in real life lol)

Sweet I've always wanted a condo. I'm used to owning an apartment and renting a condo because when my mom goes to the beach we rent a condo and my dad live's in an apartment (he rents it but it still feels like he owns it).

5 minutes ago, SniperGangKodak said:

Sweet I've always wanted a condo. I'm used to owning an apartment and renting a condo because when my mom goes to the beach we rent a condo and my dad live's in an apartment (he rents it but it still feels like he owns it).

its not as glamorous as it seems lol , because of the huge forest fire last year we got hit with a HUGE cleaning bill that got passed down to all owners. had to cough up $1200 for unexpected cleaning and maintenance.

14 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

its not as glamorous as it seems lol , because of the huge forest fire last year we got hit with a HUGE cleaning bill that got passed down to all owners. had to cough up $1200 for unexpected cleaning and maintenance.

Dang, that sucks. Thats almost as much as my dads monthly apartment bill.

13 minutes ago, kmk777 said:

only houses can be rented out not apartment 's 

Are you sure about this ? I was under the impression you could own only 1 house but many apartments to rent out since I know for sure you can rent out 1 of the rooms in the 2 bedroom

• Like 1

I am not sure about renting our rooms but i asked Motown about renting out apartments on discord and he said  As far as I know, the answer is no.

well when everyone starts people are going to stay in a "hotel" type thing for about a week or 2 after that if you do not have enough money to pay for rent your butt is kicked out....really cant wait for this game to launch i wish the next video would come out already haha

I think they said soon a few months ago for the meth drugs R.V video and we still waiting:{  I hope we get video soon too 

22 hours ago, Frostybeans said:

On the stream today someone said that the starter pack apartments are apartments you own.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, SniperGangKodak said:

On the stream today someone said that the starter pack apartments are apartments you own.

fucking, excellent. thank you sir, totally forgot to watch the stream while at work today haha. next weeks steam i will see if i can confirm weather or not you can rent apartments (i feel you can)

So I do not need a homeowner pledge to experience apartments? In the module only?

Edited by Kattycake

10 hours ago, Kattycake said:

So I do not need a homeowner pledge to experience apartments? In the module only?

That's right :)

3 hours ago, Radack said:

That's right :)

will they have apartments in the module? or just hotels? i haven't seen any info released yet on how any of that will work.

14 hours ago, Kattycake said:

as long as you got he homeowner pledge or higher as the other ones don't come with apartments, however during the module they said no1 will make money so maybe everyone will get an apartment to use? or everyone will get a hotel im not sure how they will work it.

To clarify it once more: 

Everyone with Access to the module will have the opportunity to design a appartment. You will get one for free to check the possibilities inside and decorate it. (standard appartment)

Everyone who pledges for a custom appartment will get this appartment instead of the standard one and can customize it. 

• Like 1