Sign in to follow this  
lugaru

Paid pledge but didn't get reward

Dear all,

my accountname is lugaru. I've bought Article 76321 over Paypal and also got the transaction proof from paypal over a week ago.

When i go to my Account, it says that i've pledged 0.00 what's just wrong. Please reward my Pledge.

Best regards
Elias

• Like 2

3 hours ago, lugaru said:

Dear all,

my accountname is lugaru. I've bought Article 76321 over Paypal and also got the transaction proof from paypal over a week ago.

When i go to my Account, it says that i've pledged 0.00 what's just wrong. Please reward my Pledge.

Best regards
Elias

I will pass this on to the appropriate person to help deal with it.

Hey Lugaru, could you tell me how much your pledge was for? I'll fix it for you as soon as possible!

I have the same problem. Article 78865, if needed I can send the PayPal transaction ID to a mod. I've this problem not only here on the forums, but also on the "my account" section on the homepage. It just shows "Pledged $0.00 USD" although I payed $30 for the "Founder" package.

Edited by cheech

3 hours ago, cheech said:

I have the same problem. Article 78865, if needed I can send the PayPal transaction ID to a mod. I've this problem not only here on the forums, but also on the "my account" section on the homepage. It just shows "Pledged $0.00 USD" although I payed $30 for the "Founder" package.

It worked now on the homepage, did get my stuff and they're marked as "purchased". Somehow thought that it gives me a beta member status in the forums too, but this isn't even offered. So, everything's fine for me now.