Mordacar

Everyone gets an Alias Card

Everyone should get an Alias card that the news can report. Example: The newspaper can report 'Black Magic' Strikes Again! Largest Heist This Year! Then only friends or gang members can be in the know about who "Black Magic' is. When you go to clubs you can use your Alias Identity. You can post ads in the paper with your Alias Identity and have people meet at your second home etc. Finding out someones real identity then becomes a major part of the game!

Your Alias card would be dropped at the scene of every crime as well and detectives can always click the door of a business/car empty parking spot etc. after a crime to see the alias of the thief. If it was a gang heist the gang leaders card would be left. This will allow players to focus on clues from multiple crime scenes all tied to one person or gang entity. With this system it will be more fun/practical doing meaningful detective work in my opinion.

Edited by Mordacar
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Mordacar said:

Everyone should get an Alias card that the news can report. Example: The newspaper can report 'Black Magic' Strikes Again! Largest Heist This Year! Then only friends or gang members can be in the know about who "Black Magic' is. When you go to clubs you can use your Alias Identity. You can post ads in the paper with your Alias Identity and have people meet at your second home etc. Finding out someones real identity then becomes a major part of the game!

I like the idea about posting ads ingame.

• Like 2

This would be a really cool idea. Definitely something the developers should consider and expand upon. I would love to be able to promote my business in the newspaper if I end up creating one. :P Very solid Idea mordacar!

• Like 1

Great idea!

What happens when your alias gets out? Can you get a new one?

May people tell about your aliases? 

• Like 1

On 6/12/2017 at 6:34 AM, MeesterPlusser said:

Great idea!

What happens when your alias gets out? Can you get a new one?

May people tell about your aliases? 

Once your Alias Identity gets out you have to wait for "X" amount of time (I suggest 2 month) before you can make a new card. BUT your old Alias names will be put on the back of your card (up to 20 of them) not everyone will be able to flip your card over. Only people who have leveled up to a high skill set will be able to do that. Your real Identity can never be changed, only your Alias card. But changing your Alias card provides you the same cover of course.

• Like 1

If they were to implement this, I can imagine it being just a piece of paper that you can write whatever on and place down places.

It'd probably be more like leaving a mark after a murder for the detectives to find, rather than being a custom-made detective clue.

Edited by kriller509
  • Like 1

Good work meatbag!

HIDE YOUR IDENTITY!

use

Alias Cards!

Now you can rob more and get away with it more! I LOVE IT!

Ahh hahahaha!

by the way, if you're reading this, and I don't see why not, I, Blazin'Bender, DO not CONDONE nor PROMOTE in any way shape or form, THE 

COOL CRIME OF STEALING!

Now, have you heard my song? which goes

LETS GOOOOOOOO ALREADEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 1