iSpeedy10x

public transport

Are there any public transport vehicles for example busses,trains and any other kind of public transport and can you drive them or will they be controlled by the computer.

2 hours ago, iSpeedy10x said:

Are there any public transport vehicles for example busses,trains and any other kind of public transport and can you drive them or will they be controlled by the computer.

Trains will be AI controlled but bus' you can drive and such. 

• Like 1

On 2017-5-27 at 11:20 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Ok thank you LuckyDuck.

On 2017-5-27 at 11:20 PM, LuckyDuck said:

Can you create your own route for busses or will the game do this for you and can you own a bus company. Also can you choose how much players have to pay to travel  and what is the maximum amount of money you can make other players pay.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

Can you create your own route for busses or will the game do this for you and can you own a bus company. Also can you choose how much players have to pay to travel  and what is the maximum amount of money you can make other players pay.

1. Yes you can make your own routes for bus'. 

2. You can make your own bus company.

3. I am certain you can choose how much money the bus tickets cost and also choose the maximum amount of money that a player can pay I think but not sure with this last one.

8 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. Yes you can make your own routes for bus'. 

2. You can make your own bus company.

3. I am certain you can choose how much money the bus tickets cost and also choose the maximum amount of money that a player can pay I think but not sure with this last one.

Are there different types of busses for example are there coaches other than service busses. And are there bendy busses or a double decker.

4 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

Are there different types of busses for example are there coaches other than service busses. And are there bendy busses or a double decker.

No double decker bus' as I asked that question too on twitter. I am not sure but most likely there will be coaches but are there bendy bus' in America? because if not then there won't be in Identity but I think there will be coaches, and normal single deck bus'.

5 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

No double decker bus' as I asked that question too on twitter. I am not sure but most likely there will be coaches but are there bendy bus' in America? because if not then there won't be in Identity but I think there will be coaches, and normal single deck bus'.

Okay thanks. How much will a single deck bus cost?

4 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

Okay thanks. How much will a single deck bus cost?

I have no clue, I wonder that myself but expect it to be about the same as Real Life. So maybe $80k I am not sure and this is a guess not a real life cost. I did look and saw that a single deck bus can cost from £70 - £120 thousand and so if that is right then $80k maybe or more is a good guess tbh.

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

I have no clue, I wonder that myself but expect it to be about the same as Real Life. So maybe $80k I am not sure and this is a guess not a real life cost. I did look and saw that a single deck bus can cost from £70 - £120 thousand and so if that is right then $80k maybe or more is a good guess tbh.

Does the train only go from one side of the map to the other or does it branch off into different places like the farm. And how long will a day be in the game.

5 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

Does the train only go from one side of the map to the other or does it branch off into different places like the farm. And how long will a day be in the game.

I don't know if the train will go from one side to the other or even if it branches off. I however know that right now the in-game day is roughly 4 hours real time e.g. 3 hours day time and 1 hour night time.

I don't know if the train will go from one side to the other or even if it branches off. I however know that right now the in-game day is roughly 4 hours real time e.g. 3 hours day time and 1 hour night time.

When you create your company name can it have the initials of your name or not. How will the in game time work because if you go to sleep in real life you would wake up a few hours later but if you go to sleep in the game how will it effect the whole server.

29 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

When you create your company name can it have the initials of your name or not. How will the in game time work because if you go to sleep in real life you would wake up a few hours later but if you go to sleep in the game how will it effect the whole server.

Sleeping is not an requirement in the game and I have not got a clue with using your initials but I can say you maybe will be able to name it whatever you want really.

Sleeping is not an requirement in the game and I have not got a clue with using your initials but I can say you maybe will be able to name it whatever you want really.

Can your bus or truck break down and if so will you have to hire a mechanic for the company. How will players know that you need staff will it be in a newspaper or will there be a recruitment agency or something.

11 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

Can your bus or truck break down and if so will you have to hire a mechanic for the company. How will players know that you need staff will it be in a newspaper or will there be a recruitment agency or something.

If you need staff, then you can hire advertisement space on things like billboards and such or put it in the newspaper etc.

Vehicles can break down and so you might want to hire a mechanic (If possible) or you can just have a business deal with a mechanic etc.

If you need staff, then you can hire advertisement space on things like billboards and such or put it in the newspaper etc.

Vehicles can break down and so you might want to hire a mechanic (If possible) or you can just have a business deal with a mechanic etc.

This is my last question for the day now. Can you take a loan from the bank and if so how much can you borrow from the bank.

5 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

This is my last question for the day now. Can you take a loan from the bank and if so how much can you borrow from the bank.

At first there won't be loans or such but it could be added in the future after the full release. I however think there will be people who will loan out money and have interest added on but no bank buildings will be owned by players or controlled in anyway by players.

7 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

At first there won't be loans or such but it could be added in the future after the full release. I however think there will be people who will loan out money and have interest added on but no bank buildings will be owned by players or controlled in anyway by players.

Ok thank you for answering my questions.

12 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

• Like 1

On 2017-6-2 at 3:08 PM, LuckyDuck said:

@iSpeedy10x No problem, it is my pleasure.

I'm going to start asking five questions a week if that's ok, just until I run out of questions.

> Do you have to pay road tax.

> Do you have to pay insurance.

> Can you advertise your company for example 'we do tours all around the city'.

> Can people book your busses for a tour or something and can they call you via phone or something similar.

> For people that might be on the road a lot is it possible to buy an earpiece so you don't have to get your phone out.

1 hour ago, iSpeedy10x said:

I'm going to start asking five questions a week if that's ok, just until I run out of questions.

> Do you have to pay road tax.

> Do you have to pay insurance.

> Can you advertise your company for example 'we do tours all around the city'.

> Can people book your busses for a tour or something and can they call you via phone or something similar.

> For people that might be on the road a lot is it possible to buy an earpiece so you don't have to get your phone out.

1. Road tax, no likely not.

2. Insurance for your car yes.

3. You can advertise your business if you hire space on a billboard or maybe just put something in the newspaper about it.

4. Every business will have a phone number contact and I have no clue if they can book your bus' etc.

5. I don't think you will get something like that in-game but it could be a possibility but I am not certain.

On 2017-6-7 at 9:25 PM, LuckyDuck said:

1. Road tax, no likely not.

2. Insurance for your car yes.

3. You can advertise your business if you hire space on a billboard or maybe just put something in the newspaper about it.

4. Every business will have a phone number contact and I have no clue if they can book your bus' etc.

5. I don't think you will get something like that in-game but it could be a possibility but I am not certain.

1. Will there be cctv on the busses?

2. If a bus or truck breaks down can a tow truck tow it back to the garage?

3. If you hire a bus or truck driver or something and you go offline will they still be able to work for you?

4. If a bus gets full will players be able to stand up?

5.If you start your own company will you have to register it with the mayor or governess?

13 minutes ago, iSpeedy10x said:

1. Will there be cctv on the busses?

2. If a bus or truck breaks down can a tow truck tow it back to the garage?

3. If you hire a bus or truck driver or something and you go offline will they still be able to work for you?

4. If a bus gets full will players be able to stand up?

5.If you start your own company will you have to register it with the mayor or governess?

1. likely not.

2. I guess yes.

3. Yes they can!

4. I am certain players could stand but not sure/ can't remember if they said yes to that.

5. I am sure you would have to register your business somewhere and so to speak to even create a company.

Don't take all of the answers or any to be a confirmed answer unless stated that I get it from a source.

43 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. likely not.

2. I guess yes.

3. Yes they can!

4. I am certain players could stand but not sure/ can't remember if they said yes to that.

5. I am sure you would have to register your business somewhere and so to speak to even create a company.

Don't take all of the answers or any to be a confirmed answer unless stated that I get it from a source.

Ok thank you. 

• Like 1