LeonSchrader

Business and Art Careers

8 posts in this topic

Hey guys!

I would like to know more about how careers work, mainly business and art careers. Is there any development for business careers such as stockbroker, trader, CEO and store owners. I also want to know more about the art careers. I know painting through a canvas was unveiled in the Identity player housing videos. But can you can build an art store and have your own art studio like Andy Warhol. Also, can you purchase a studio or your own small office.

Thanks!

You will be able to be a CEO, as for stockbrokers, there will not be a stock market so that will not be a possible career path at the moment.

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, LeonSchrader said:

stockbroker, trader, CEO and store owners.

You can own a corporation yes (CEO), you can own your own store. The stockbroker was confirmed to not be a thing that you can do but Trader can be anything but likely won't be specified as a business mechanic. Painting is not a job remember but you can go and sell them. 

1 person likes this

I don't mind being a CEO or store owner. So with paintings you have to go a store or art gallery to sell them? Can you sell them online or not?

1 hour ago, LeonSchrader said:

I don't mind being a CEO or store owner. So with paintings you have to go a store or art gallery to sell them? Can you sell them online or not?

You can sell them to the art gallery, but don't think players can own a art gallery.

1 person likes this

On 5/27/2017 at 8:53 AM, LuckyDuck said:

You can sell them to the art gallery, but don't think players can own a art gallery.

but what if you just buy a "shop" and just hang up paintings there and perhaps you can either buy paintings from people to hang it up there or they can donate.

5 minutes ago, HomerSimpson said:

but what if you just buy a "shop" and just hang up paintings there and perhaps you can either buy paintings from people to hang it up there or they can donate.

U cannot sell your painting in your own store, U have to sell them at an art gallery!

Hope to have informed you enough

1 person likes this