A i will be a truck driver in game what can i expect from the police as being part of a traffic stop? Just curious

• Like 1

In regards to what you might expect is unknown but some things that might be thought to be put in might be license plate identification, person identification, (possibly vehicle regulations?). I would expect that it would be moderately similar to real life where the cop would make sure your truck is up to code, check your plates, your id, ask you a few questions, talk about whatever they pulled you over for, then let you go.

Hope this helps but the devs still aren't telling us a lot :P

• Like 1

On 6/4/2017 at 5:49 AM, YouKnowBro said:

In regards to what you might expect is unknown but some things that might be thought to be put in might be license plate identification, person identification, (possibly vehicle regulations?). I would expect that it would be moderately similar to real life where the cop would make sure your truck is up to code, check your plates, your id, ask you a few questions, talk about whatever they pulled you over for, then let you go.

Hope this helps but the devs still aren't telling us a lot :P

I would also like to see that it can vary from person to person like the driver is being super friendly and following every instruction so instead of doing the whole inspection they do like half and let them go or the driver is being super rude and is forced to go through the whole inspection I guess I'm saying I would like to see the player cop be able to choose how much they want to go through because usually if you act like you have nothing to hide they let you go unless there was a traffic violation and if their being a dick and acting shady they would make you go through the whole thing

• Like 1

Yeah this will be interesting because it plays into civilian rights as well.  It would suck to live in a police state where you get pulled over by every "troll" or get harassed by someone that doesn't like you because of a personal issue.  I really hope that cops don't have unlimited power because that power will always go to someones head. 

First we turn on the emergency lights and sirens and ask you to lean the vehicle on the right side, then we stop behind your vehicle in a strategic position, where it avoids accidents if they occur and where a dashcam could shoot all the police action. Then we announce on the radio that we are out of the car and the driver walks up to the driver and the partner keeps the cover while sweeping the entire vehicle with his eyes. We then request your Vehicle identification and documentation to check if everything is in compliance. There are several traffic stop situations, both suspicious and routine, in various ways.

• Like 1

On 5/26/2017 at 2:51 AM, BigMike said:

A i will be a truck driver in game what can i expect from the police as being part of a traffic stop? Just curious

just follow instructions.

On 26/5/2017 at 11:51 AM, BigMike said:

as a police officer we rarely stop for check trucks,only at checkpoint we stop everyone,you dont have to afraid anything if you dont have drugs in the truck haha :D just follow the instructions like Runnincode said.

• Like 1

I think they will be able to '' Search vehicle for illegal contraband ''
Would be cool if they could, but on the other hand it won't be... people will probably abuse it.