ukam

Will there be some sort of fighting gameplay aspect in this game?

Like let's say a thug points a gun at you and asks for wallet and phone. Or a bank robbery is taking place and you're being kept hostage.Or a random crazy stranger just comes up to you and kills you with a weapon. I still don't know much about the specific of this game but considering that this is a Life rpg, it is to be suspected.

2 hours ago, ukam said:

Like let's say a thug points a gun at you and asks for wallet and phone. Or a bank robbery is taking place and you're being kept hostage.Or a random crazy stranger just comes up to you and kills you with a weapon. I still don't know much about the specific of this game but considering that this is a Life rpg, it is to be suspected.

you could be taken hostage, murdered, kidnapped, well anything could happen.

Taken hostage and kidnapped you say? GTAO couldn't pull that off. Sounds like this conflict system is a step up from that. :D

i think you do dismiss identity with gta. if everyone starts raiding the bank and starts killing everyone it wouldn't make sense to roleplay (the non cops and robbers rp) at all.

9 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

i think you do dismiss identity with gta. if everyone starts raiding the bank and starts killing everyone it wouldn't make sense to roleplay (the non cops and robbers rp) at all.

What. This is a life roleplay isn't it? I'm expecting there to be random events in a life game just the same as you know real life? I'm also expecting to be trolls in the game. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ukam said:

What. This is a life roleplay isn't it? I'm expecting there to be random events in a life game just the same as you know real life? I'm also expecting to be trolls in the game. 

trolls4life

On 5/27/2017 at 4:26 PM, Mentality said:

Taken hostage and kidnapped you say? GTAO couldn't pull that off. Sounds like this conflict system is a step up from that. :D

Definitely! This game is very much different from GTA.