Sign in to follow this  
BillyTheKid

Police Violence Are Important.

Why Police Violence are important?

Some pf you players Will sometimes get pulled over by a cop (**** one) then you got a ticket. you kinda what get revenge on that cop emi right? :) so you can piss the police officer then he would might get aggressive with you by breaking the window, trying to hit you, slap you, and all of these "animations should be available to cops." then the player who got abused or arrested for no reason gets a lawyer and send a report to the judge about the scene and with a video being recorded by phone or on PC recorder and then the cop will be punished and fired. thats how we can minimize alot of bad cops in the game. Give them the chance to Be Violence then Fire them

From my understanding there can be no bad cops in this game, aside from perhaps solicitation on extortion. If you do something wrong, you'll be flagged for it, and the cops pursue further. I don't believe it will be possible to arrest you if you haven't done something wrong. Let's not play antifa simulator. 

16 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

From my understanding there can be no bad cops in this game, aside from perhaps solicitation on extortion. If you do something wrong, you'll be flagged for it, and the cops pursue further. I don't believe it will be possible to arrest you if you haven't done something wrong. Let's not play antifa simulator. 

@BillyTheKid In regards of "Police abuse", on private servers it could happen but public official servers will have a system automatically demoting corrupt cops and such things and so this will likely stop abuse like that.

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

@BillyTheKid In regards of "Police abuse", on private servers it could happen but public official servers will have a system automatically demoting corrupt cops and such things and so this will likely stop abuse like that.

Source? I never heard the devs say there would be an automated system punishing corruption.

Edited by uncannierlink

3 hours ago, uncannierlink said:

Source? I never heard the devs say there would be an automated system punishing corruption.

The devs said that there will be no corruption on the official servers at all and will have a system to ensure it.

1 hour ago, LuckyDuck said:

The devs said that there will be no corruption on the official servers at all and will have a system to ensure it.

Ah yes, I do remember that.

On 5/25/2017 at 0:08 PM, BillyTheKid said:

Why Police Violence are important?

Some pf you players Will sometimes get pulled over by a cop (**** one) then you got a ticket. you kinda what get revenge on that cop emi right? :) so you can piss the police officer then he would might get aggressive with you by breaking the window, trying to hit you, slap you, and all of these "animations should be available to cops." then the player who got abused or arrested for no reason gets a lawyer and send a report to the judge about the scene and with a video being recorded by phone or on PC recorder and then the cop will be punished and fired. thats how we can minimize alot of bad cops in the game. Give them the chance to Be Violence then Fire them

I highly doubt a cop would get that mad. I'm sure the farthest a cop would go is maybe giving another ticket. Bad cops though, can be caught if you know they are bad. Just follow them and record them without them knowing and when you get evidence of them being corrupt, just bring it to the police station.

Edited by SniperGangKodak