Sign in to follow this  
BillyTheKid

Real talk, Crimes Needs to Be Scary And Risky.!!

Lets get into the point for one time please everyone lets come together and disscuss something that will be an important core in identity and our society. Crimes in real life are scary as hell, pretty much you will spend years in a locker thats where you really need to be scared of. Guys Crime in this game need to be strict for Law officers and Criminals.

Example if a crime was held on a park of a dead player the scence need to be bloody and scary for the detectives and cops who are assigned to that mission. it needs to be like a slaughter house feeling in Resident evil 7. it has too be.

Example for criminals who will get really ***** if they got caught and cops are now man hunting him. we need to make the player feels like he really made a crime just like in real life we need to make him Go Crazy and scared also frustrated of what's going to happen to him after he get arrested or shot by police. 

if we want to minimize crime in identity it needs to be scary 2 both devisions cops and crooks. 

Half the player population plans to be criminal, so I'm not sure how well that would work. Being caught can have severe consequences, or it can have none, depending on how much you have to lose. I don't believe they will make the punishments harsh at all, since that is half their player base, and if they aren't having fun they'll likely quit. 

On 5/25/2017 at 11:58 AM, BillyTheKid said:

Lets get into the point for one time please everyone lets come together and disscuss something that will be an important core in identity and our society. Crimes in real life are scary as hell, pretty much you will spend years in a locker thats where you really need to be scared of. Guys Crime in this game need to be strict for Law officers and Criminals.

Example if a crime was held on a park of a dead player the scence need to be bloody and scary for the detectives and cops who are assigned to that mission. it needs to be like a slaughter house feeling in Resident evil 7. it has too be.

Example for criminals who will get really ***** if they got caught and cops are now man hunting him. we need to make the player feels like he really made a crime just like in real life we need to make him Go Crazy and scared also frustrated of what's going to happen to him after he get arrested or shot by police. 

if we want to minimize crime in identity it needs to be scary 2 both devisions cops and crooks. 

I've heard that you could go to jail in the game and you would have to stay active there for a certain amount of time like 1 hour. If you go afk, your jail time will pause and resume when you get back on so you feel like you're being punished.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, SniperGangKodak said:

I've heard that you could go to jail in the game and you would have to stay active there for a certain amount of time like 1 hour. If you go afk, your jail time will pause and resume when you get back on so you feel like you're being punished.

The jail time is set to 45 mins for testing reasons as of now but will and could be more than a couple of hours depending on what the developers feel is good enough + 1 hour is nothing and so if you want people to break you out then it will surely be only worth it if the prison time was more than a couple hours.

• Like 6

On 25.5.2017 at 8:32 PM, Kaitlyn said:

Half the player population plans to be criminal, so I'm not sure how well that would work. Being caught can have severe consequences, or it can have none, depending on how much you have to lose. I don't believe they will make the punishments harsh at all, since that is half their player base, and if they aren't having fun they'll likely quit. 

Sure many Players will go the "dark" way. But BILLYTHEKID is right too. reallife crime isnt as "easy" as many think. In RL if you rob a shop in certain places you can get a shotgun up your hole.. you know what i mean? And Game Crime is mostly like GTA where you just stay behind a cover for a minute and everything is fine..  Crime should be as scary and dangerous as possible. ( by that i dont mean jumpscares.. xD (( hate that..)) ) 

31 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

+ 1 hour is nothing and so if you want people to break you out then it will surely be only worth it if the prison time was more than a couple hours.

True. 1 hour is maybe something you get for "small" stuff but the bigger the crime the longer the time. 

• Like 1

I guess the beginning would be very bloody, if a troller gets a gun it will be totally chaos. I hope the police will lock m up!

8 minutes ago, RickWantsThisSoBad said:

I guess the beginning would be very bloody, if a troller gets a gun it will be totally chaos. I hope the police will lock m up!

The devs are putting in a "stress system" to discourage RDMing. Basically the way it works is you have a stress bar and the lower it is, the less damage you will take from weapons. So if you are walking down the streets and everything is fine, your stress bar will be low and someone who comes by and tries to randomly kill you will not do much damage.

Edited by SniperGangKodak

Can't wait to find out more about this game! I hope the crimes are gritty and we may have to do prison time and maybe we become top dog within the prison system. LOL IDK Can't wait though!

I really hope that there is a stable police population because I feel like a lot of that is going to depend on if there are cops to uphold the law. You can have the laws state that they will be executed for stealing a potato but if no one is there to take them in...well you get what I'm saying. :/ 

I'm a pro police Democrat. I hope there will be many men and women as police officers to protect the law. If you have questions to the Democratic Party, then write Chairman Maurice Clinton.

be53a4_c18d2e0adf13465fbe78a19281969729~

On 5/25/2017 at 0:58 PM, BillyTheKid said:

Here's the only problem. They don't want to minimize the crime rate. The devs even said that Identity was a complex version of cops vs robbers. As said previously, a lot of people plan on being criminals. It's going to be the most popular job, why make it impossible for them to enjoy themselves?

1 hour ago, yellowhero12 said:

Here's the only problem. They don't want to minimize the crime rate. The devs even said that Identity was a complex version of cops vs robbers. As said previously, a lot of people plan on being criminals. It's going to be the most popular job, why make it impossible for them to enjoy themselves?

In my opinion, having punishments for getting caught in a crime is a good thing. It adds more thrill knowing there could be a real punishment, and it requires gangs to plan out their missions more. If we didn't restrict criminal activity, gangs would be running everywhere killing people, blowing up cars, robbing, etc. And then it would make it impossible for the non - criminals to enjoy the game.

Remember, Identity is also supposed to be realistic, so jail time just makes sense. Maybe not 1+ hour, but maybe a 30 min prison sentence would be good.

7 minutes ago, URSAMAJOR03 said:

In my opinion, having punishments for getting caught in a crime is a good thing. It adds more thrill knowing there could be a real punishment, and it requires gangs to plan out their missions more. If we didn't restrict criminal activity, gangs would be running everywhere killing people, blowing up cars, robbing, etc. And then it would make it impossible for the non - criminals to enjoy the game.

Remember, Identity is also supposed to be realistic, so jail time just makes sense. Maybe not 1+ hour, but maybe a 30 min prison sentence would be good.

I didn't say that there shouldn't be punishments, obviously there should be jail time. But you shouldn't punish the criminals to the point that it ruins the fun.

5 minutes ago, yellowhero12 said:

I didn't say that there shouldn't be punishments, obviously there should be jail time. But you shouldn't punish the criminals to the point that it ruins the fun.

Yep. The devs will have to work hard to find the balance between too much and too little.