Mordacar

Front Page News -Famous for a day!

There should be an AI generated daily newspaper that creates standard articles with stock photos for simplicity. The most outstanding event of the day makes the front page. It could be a major bank heist or drug bust. In business news impressive sales or corporate achievements would be covered. The social page will cover any large gatherings of note. It gets delivered to each player in the morning for no fee so everyone can read the paper. If you make the news there will be an option to mount that page in a frame and hang it on your wall! A copy of every paper can be found in the library so you can copy that page for your house should you ever miss that time you were front page news.

This will allow people who make the news often to become famous (real life has famous people) or notorious and also be the source for seeing what our government officials are up to.

It's also a great natural way to get IDENTITY info to your population and allow players to advertise or even place personal ads in the classified section.

Reading this paper will motivate and inspire people and it's contents will be great to talk about with others!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mordacar said:

There should be an AI generated daily newspaper that creates standard articles with stock photos for simplicity. The most outstanding event of the day makes the front page. It could be a major bank heist or drug bust. In business news impressive sales or corporate achievements would be covered. The social page will cover any large gatherings of note. It gets delivered to each player in the morning for no fee so everyone can read the paper. If you make the news there will be an option to mount that page in a frame and hang it on your wall! A copy of every paper can be found in the library so you can copy that page for your house should you ever miss that time you were front page news.

This will allow people who make the news often to become famous (real life has famous people) or notorious and also be the source for seeing what our government officials are up to.

It's also a great natural way to get IDENTITY info to your population and allow players to advertise or even place personal ads in the classified section.

Reading this paper will motivate and inspire people and it's contents will be great to talk about with others!

The news paper in game will have I think articles and also player made articles which automatically get distributed

• Like 1

It would be cooler if the players were the writers. That way they could gather information and spend some time writing their articles and getting paid for doing it.

• Like 1

There should be an Identity only paper because only they know the details of who sold the most, stole the most, had the biggest party, etc. So maybe X pages of AI from information we all want to know but don't and then interactive content in the back as I suggested as well.

• Like 1

I like this.....and ofcourse we will have some journalists in the game, who will be out in their van as fast as possible when something happens, and then get it in the papers :)

I agree with capped, player driven articles would be so much fun and it will give some cool stories, based on everyday events in the identity world. Things happpens without the paper knows it in the real world, let it be also in identity. A secret kill inside two mafia gangs, who got rid of the body, let it forever be a secret, because no journalists or witnesses knew about it. But maybe insider information, can leak or exposure this event ;)

• Like 1

On 2017-5-25 at 4:07 PM, Capped said:

It would be cooler if the players were the writers. That way they could gather information and spend some time writing their articles and getting paid for doing it.

1 hour ago, ac66989 said:

I like this.....and ofcourse we will have some journalists in the game, who will be out in their van as fast as possible when something happens, and then get it in the papers :)

I agree with capped, player driven articles would be so much fun and it will give some cool stories, based on everyday events in the identity world. Things happpens without the paper knows it in the real world, let it be also in identity. A secret kill inside two mafia gangs, who got rid of the body, let it forever be a secret, because no journalists or witnesses knew about it. But maybe insider information, can leak or exposure this event ;)

On 2017-5-26 at 10:56 PM, Mordacar said:

There should be an Identity only paper because only they know the details of who sold the most, stole the most, had the biggest party, etc. So maybe X pages of AI from information we all want to know but don't and then interactive content in the back as I suggested as well.

Guys I am certain that there will be player made articles and also some articles generated likely to make sure the paper is not empty a like.

• Like 2