Siren

Relatable but impossible?

Okay so I just want to know if I'm the only one who secretly hopes that when I open a shop some random robber will come in and whisk me off my feet? Let me explain, imagine it's just a run of the mill day when suddenly a mysterious man (or women if that is more your pace) bursts into your shop and holds you at gunpoint. You're scared at first but you can't help but respond sarcastically to something ridiculous the robber demands. He looks at you for a second and the next thing you know you're exchanging witty banter with this criminal holding up your store (and you hate to admit you're enjoying it) . Soon the police arrive and he finally chooses to make his escape but he startles you by asking you to dinner that night. "You're kidding" you find yourself replying and yet he says "I'll see you at Mario's" (or whatever place) You stand with your mouth agape as he sprints out the back wondering what in the world just happened, yet you already know you're going to dinner with him.

Just me? Okay...

So is it just me that secretly wishes that would happen? What about anyone else? Have any impossible scenarios you wish would happen to you? Or just any plain ol' thing you hope happens?  Feel free to share! 

Edited by Siren
  • Like 1

I would like to enter one day to the game and see everybody singing like the musical episodes from series or High School Musical... We robbed this bank together

1 hour ago, Eriberto said:

I would like to enter one day to the game and see everybody singing like the musical episodes from series or High School Musical... We robbed this bank together

Lol, this needs to happen xD

I actually hope that when i am on duty as truck driver that i would be pulled over by the police. I would be cruising at 55 mph and suddenly i see a pair of blue and red lights on my left mirrors. I would be quick to indicate to the shoulder and come to a stop. I'd shut off my truck and keep my hazard light on. The officer would then walk slowly up to the driver side window and we would start conversation that would go like;

Me; How's it gong officer?

Officer: Just fine here driver. You?

Me: Not to bad myself sir/ma'am.

Officer: Ye, i just stopped you today as part of a random traffic stop [he/she lies because not many people are on the road, she got bored]. So if i could have your license, registration and paper work that would be appreciated.

Me: Sure thing officer...here you go.

Officer: Thank you very much...sit tight and i'll be right with you.

Me: All right. 

5 minutes later...

Officer: Well Mr.Jackson, looks like you're all good here sir.

Me: Great. How...suddenly a rusty car comes flying down the freeway at 120 mph and the cop jumps on my battery box to avoid the car.

Officer: Dispatch i got a 1099 going east on I75 doing over 100! I'll be 420[ in pursuit]

Me: Have a good day off....they totally ignore me and rush off to their vehicle. 

The cop car burns out onto the freeway and chases after the rusty car...leaving me with my jaw dropped and a cool story to tell the boys back at home depot. 

:)

Edited by BigMike