Sign in to follow this  
Weirdo

Any info on becoming a real estate mogul?

Can you buy several houses and put them up for rent? If so, how can you get the necessary money to do so? Making like 250.000 in money seems like an impossible task with a standard job, as far as i´ve been reading yet :)

Thanks a lot  for replies in advance peeps.

26 minutes ago, Weirdo said:

Can you buy several houses and put them up for rent? If so, how can you get the necessary money to do so? Making like 250.000 in money seems like an impossible task with a standard job, as far as i´ve been reading yet :)

Thanks a lot  for replies in advance peeps.

It is hard in Real Life to make that sort of money with a standard Job and so you will have to find a way to make it work and you only can buy 1 house but multiple apartments.

So theres no way to become something like a Real Estate Mogul? Any other official investment opportunities yet confirmed?

Thanks again!

Edited by Weirdo

6 hours ago, Weirdo said:

So theres no way to become something like a Real Estate Mogul? Any other official investment opportunities yet confirmed?

Thanks again!

You can be something with Real Estate, but I don't have a clue to what extent.

There is a lot of possibilities and decisions like these can change by the time the game gets to full release and so there is hope for any possibility.